I never want to hear Ryan is not the problem anymore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ryan is not the problem

Just for fun Watson and Wilson have been sacked more than Ryan this year. Watson is the second most sacked and Wentz is #1. Mobile doesn’t make you sack proof. Morons.

Would be nice if the offensive line could block, and if the routes didn’t take 4 months to develop, yeah? 

Posted Images

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

So now Ryan doesn’t avoid sacks? Ever? You really wanna say that? 

And again if sacks are so easy to avoid why can’t Wilson and Watson do it?

Wasn't their a stat posted a few weeks back in a game that had Ryan as the number 1 QB at making plays after pocket breaks down or something along those lines?

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

^ This.

Unfortunately around these parts when you say you want a mobile QB they turn it into a “running QB”. Which are two different beasts entirely.

In the right system, Ryan can be potent. In the wrong system Ryan is a liability.

In a Smith type of system Ryan can be serviceable and potent, until his successor is ready to go.

I don’t believe Ryan is a long term solution at this point because the team needs to be rebuilt, and that’ll take longer than I think he can be viable. I don’t think he plays until 40 and I think he has two years left before he falls off a cliff. 

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say he would probably disagree with 75% of that.. 

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

But a 17-17 game keeps us alive doesn’t it?

...and Ryan’s track record is so good in those situations.  Allows you to propose an unlikely hypothetical in Ryan’s defense.

I work in reality.  Like the Falcons are 57-70 the last 8 years under Ryan’s watch.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

That isn't true either. His performance against the Chargers? Roast him all you want. Last game and this game? You are either lying to support your agenda, or you legitimately don't understand football. 

Ryan has had a few stinkers this year. More than usual, but the offense has been banged up and Koetter's gameplanning has been awful. Overall I'm not sure what dude we could have put behind center on this awful team to make this a playoff team. I doubt there's a single one. 

Just now, Dr Long Shot said:

Ryan has had a few stinkers this year. More than usual, but the offense has been banged up and Koetter's gameplanning has been awful. Overall I'm not sure what dude we could have put behind center on this awful team to make this a playoff team. I doubt there's a single one. 

Ryan has had his bad games this year. Today was not even close to one of them.

1 minute ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

...and Ryan’s track record is so good in those situations.  Allows you to propose an unlikely hypothetical in Ryan’s defense.

I work in reality.  Like the Falcons are 57-70 the last 8 years under Ryan’s watch.

That’s your problem right there. Ryan’s watch? Lmao

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

That isn't true either. His performance against the Chargers? Roast him all you want. Last game and this game? You are either lying to support your agenda, or you legitimately don't understand football. 

Neither.  I understand football.

I simply know the Falcons will generally crumble.  Ryan is a big part of that.  Fact is, they scored 14 points today.  Ryan wasn’t able to get more than that?  You want to focus on the last FG miss...game was 60 minutes long and Falcons couldn’t reward their defense for holding Mahomes to 17.

Typical.

2 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

There isn't. That's what these dudes don't understand. Changing the coaching staff is absolutely the top priority over anything by a mile. 

4 minutes ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

Ryan is #8 for career game winning drives