***Falcons vs. Chiefs game thread***

VTCrunkler

5 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

i will never understand the physics of an nfl ball being kicked. that thing was going straight down the middle then curved off for no reason.

Sidespin just like a golf ball. A ball hit from inside out usually puts a draw or left spin. A ball hit from outside in usually has a fade or right spin. Outside stadium so wind is a factor also. 

2 minutes ago, FalconBlood23 said:

I mean.....the Braves broke something this past playoffs

This past playoffs was the best playoffs in 20 years!! Yes, it hurt to be up 3-1 and not be able to close out the series but considering what they were able to accomplish having only 2 legit starting pitchers was amazing.

1 minute ago, The Don™ said:

Who freaking cares. This game just reinforces it's time for a complete overhaul in the coaching staff. Best of all, Koetter will be gone.

To be completely and totally honest, I wouldn't mind giving this coaching staff a shot if we got rid of Koetter and Chris Morgan and brought in a non brain dead OC and a competent O-line coach. I like Raheem and Jeff but I guess people want new toys to blame stuff on lol