***Falcons vs. Chiefs game thread***

VTCrunkler

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

This football season has shown once again why baseball and the Braves will always be my number 1 love. The Braves do not break my heart the same way Auburn and the Falcons do. It's not nearly on the same level of heartbreak.

AU fan here, too.  This hasn't been a good year for any of our teams.

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

This football season has shown once again why baseball and the Braves will always be my number 1 love. The Braves do not break my heart the same way Auburn and the Falcons do. It's not nearly on the same level of heartbreak.

I mean.....the Braves broke something this past playoffs

Just now, JBridgez said:

Perfect ending. Made it a game and gained respect. Didn’t hurt draft position

Where the heck do you get that get respect.. lol . Easy interception dropped. Which would have been game over.. so-called pro bowl kicker misses a easy field goal to put the game in overtime.. that's not respect that's been the best team in the league at losing football games... You homers are just unbelievable

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

You serious about that? You talking recently or back to ‘91 with the Braves?