Hmmm...I know I can be problematic. Discourse and such...

Black Francis

...but why was I banned for days! Honestly to be fair, I don’t remember, and I don’t want too, and I’ve deserved it...to be fair and honest...and if I’ve “offended” “member”s which is the most made up non- American thing ever to squelch voice. I LOVE YOU. Thing is...was this old stuff? Just curious, because I’m mostly a ghost these days. Just asking. I know, I know. I should be more like you. Whom ever “you” is considered worthy.  Go Falcons by the way. Since ‘78. TATF.  Working the Holidays. Sleep well biatches lol.  

22 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Black Francis The Not-Quite-So-Friendly Ghost.  

I guess I’m Jacob Marley...played him in a 4th grade play in ‘83. More fun than this board. Banned again! Good for the stiffs. You’re not even Marley. He at least entertained. Show me more “tape”. George Carlin was spot on. Cheering for laundry. Genius Comic. 

3 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I guess I’m Jacob Marley...played him in a 4th grade play in ‘83. More fun than this board. Banned again! Good for the stiffs. You’re not even Marley. He at least entertained. Show me more “tape”. George Carlin was spot on. Cheering for laundry. Genius Comic. 

Name the Waffle House.  I'll be in a black Hummer. 

Whup yo-*** worse'n ya daddy ever did.  

12 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Boring. “Sparky”. You do get that, Right?  I remember 1995 too. Good times. The best of times. Miss you “Sparky”! 

I love you Dawg. I do. You have fun. I’m working like a dog now thankfully, not a “dawg” mind you, but you still try to have fun. See. Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Name the Waffle House.  I'll be in a black Hummer. 

Whup yo-*** worse'n ya daddy ever did.  

Lmao! I’d love to really do that thing. Dude. You’d love my wife and fam. We’d laugh out loud for weeks. Out loud. After I whup’d you down like my daddy did me. Some folks have to be taught lol. Lmao! 

1 hour ago, Black Francis said:

...but why was I banned for days! Honestly to be fair, I don’t remember, and I don’t want too, and I’ve deserved it...to be fair and honest...and if I’ve “offended” “member”s which is the most made up non- American thing ever to squelch voice. I LOVE YOU. Thing is...was this old stuff? Just curious, because I’m mostly a ghost these days. Just asking. I know, I know. I should be more like you. Whom ever “you” is considered worthy.  Go Falcons by the way. Since ‘78. TATF.  Working the Holidays. Sleep well biatches lol.  

You weren’t banned dude....you haven’t even received a warning point since 2019