Latest CBS Mock Draft

blknoble357

4 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

**** naw we are in prime trade down position. TD is gone that possibility is now open again.

I wonder how much the 3rd-5th picks are worth this year?

You have to have someone willing to move up that far.

That may or may not be an option.

https://heavy.com/sports/atlanta-falcons/falcons-linked-to-ohio-state-qb/?fbclid=IwAR1yGdbgTYu-e3KguTeqcXtLk0JvSWpk67abrrg0EUtHHikBimcffqXBYm8

Falcons Linked To Ohio State QB in Latest Mock Draft

There are still two weeks left in the regular season, but for now, the Falcons are set to pick at No. 5 and if they lose their final contests, they could get even closer to No. 1 overall.

In the latest Draft Wire mock draft, the Falcons are projected to select Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields.

Justin Fields is considered to rank among the top three quarterbacks in the upcoming draft class. Clemson’s Trevor Lawrence should take No. 1 overall and then Fields or BYU’s Zach Wilson will be selected after him.

I hate that Asanta Samuel Jr going to saints i want him in the ATL. (Not at 4th pick) 

Also im ok with the pick. Im about getting the best value right now. If we fell fields is the best we can get from now until the end of the 2021 season to be Ryan's replacement that is fine.

The goal this season is preparing for the future but still put the best team on the field. With the right coaching this team can be a playoff team. (With a better safety and running back)

Edited by AllStarHandyMan

4 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

i could see 4 going in the top 5 but not without trade-ups

Just don’t see this QB class as even close to good enough. The mock draft media plays this card year after year. Last year this time they were saying Love could be going going top of the draft. Last year Burrow, Tau and Herbert didn’t even all go top 5.

41 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Just don’t see this QB class as even close to good enough. The mock draft media plays this card year after year. Last year this time they were saying Love could be going going top of the draft. Last year Burrow, Tau and Herbert didn’t even all go top 5.

Thats exactly why this year they will. Qb stock is up.

1 hour ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

I hate that Asanta Samuel Jr going to saints i want him in the ATL. (Not at 4th pick) 

Also im ok with the pick. Im about getting the best value right now. If we fell fields is the best we can get from now until the end of the 2021 season to be Ryan's replacement that is fine.

The goal this season is preparing for the future but still put the best team on the field. With the right coaching this team can be a playoff team. (With a better safety and running back)

Don't let this mock fool you. They will be evaluating Jameis to see how he does. Those two games that we have them didn't impress everyone in New Orleans.

2 hours ago, putnam6 said:

https://heavy.com/sports/atlanta-falcons/falcons-linked-to-ohio-state-qb/?fbclid=IwAR1yGdbgTYu-e3KguTeqcXtLk0JvSWpk67abrrg0EUtHHikBimcffqXBYm8

Falcons Linked To Ohio State QB in Latest Mock Draft

There are still two weeks left in the regular season, but for now, the Falcons are set to pick at No. 5 and if they lose their final contests, they could get even closer to No. 1 overall.

In the latest Draft Wire mock draft, the Falcons are projected to select Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields.

Justin Fields is considered to rank among the top three quarterbacks in the upcoming draft class. Clemson’s Trevor Lawrence should take No. 1 overall and then Fields or BYU’s Zach Wilson will be selected after him.

Some Mocks have us at 5th or 4th mostly everything that I have seen has us at the 4th position but who knows right?

45 minutes ago, blknoble357 said:

Nothing at all brother, if that's route we good I am good with it as well. We just need some game wreckers on both side of the ball

We do. Imagine Arthur Smith or Eric Bienemy with this crew...now add a RB worth something. Hubbard or Harris, then get an offensive weapon that can do it all like D'Eriq King and a defense that can get sacks and make plays.