This Sunday is a good opportunity for Arthur Blank and Rich McKay to scout Eric Bienemy.

Falcons Fan MVP

This Sunday will be a good opportunity for Eric Bienemy to impress Arthur Blank and Rich McKay.

It will also be a good opportunity for the Falcons to try to impress Eric Bienemy by playing some good defense (maybe for 2 quarters) and by playing some good offense.

Maybe Arthur Blank will have a conversation with Bienemy about the head coach job. Bienemy and GM Dorsey are a package deal.

2 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

This Sunday will be a good opportunity for Eric Bienemy to impress Arthur Blank and Rich McKay.

It will also be a good opportunity for the Falcons to try to impress Eric Bienemy by playing some good defense (maybe for 2 quarters) and by playing some good offense.

Maybe Arthur Blank will have a conversation with Bienemy about the head coach job. Bienemy and GM Dorsey are a package deal.

Owners can'ttalk to HC candidates until the season is over. By the way, doesn't Andy Reid call all the plays for KC ?

49 minutes ago, andrews31cain21 said:

What exactly are they suppose to observe?  Andy Reid will be calling the plays and making all the decisions.

While this is technically true, Reid bounces calls off of Bienemy. He calls it a collaborative effort.  It is true Reid calls plays but he even says Eric makes calls and disagrees with him.  Players are hyped when they talk about Eric.

I'm good if he's not coach but he's not just standing there doing nothing on Sundays.

I'll be interested to see how he is as a HC, but against our defense isn't a great benchmark. 

I still really wonder how much is EB and how much is Mahomes/Reid. I'm sure Reid has rubbed off on him a little bit, but I really get major DQ vibes from EB. A guy we hire because he led a team to some Super Bowls and his unit was elite on the field, but his impact was exaggerated. Could be he is more behind it than we think, could be not. After DQ, I'm kind of gun shy on that kind of guy though

31 minutes ago, FalconDawg28 said:

I prefer Arthur Smith or Brian Daboll. I know it’s their offense. I also just Sony’s believe you can replicate the chiefs offense. No else has Mahomes. If we hired EB the offense would be more similar to the offense ran when Alex Smith was QB. 

It seems that Daboll has grown. I'm more weary than most. Mostly because I remember him as a coordinator with the Dolphins.  He was putrid.  He never had good qbs in the NFL until Josh Allen but Allen was awful before this year.  He has coached with Saban and Belichick so I'm hoping if he's the choice he's learned after stops in Miami, KC and Cleveland.  

I don't think Bienemy is DQ, but there is a reason to pause for sure. The GM search is more intriguing than some of the coaching candidates mentioned.

11 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I've been watching that movie all year.  

That movie is exactly the same predictable storyline that all those Hallmark Christmas Movies have. In Hallmark Christmas Movies, in the end, no matter what happens, the two people end up together and all is well with the world. Everyone enjoys a warm, happy Christmas. 

In the Falcons move, the ending always involves finding a way to blow another big lead and lose as the fans walk away shaking their heads wondering why we are still emotionally involved with the team. 

Falcons fans (myself included) to the Falcons:  “I can’t quit you😂

3 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Man our defense is going to get severely embarrassed this Sunday!  

Falcon time.  Which means we play out of our minds, win the game this week and next and draft Alpha Omega Ramada from the University of Devry Institute of Business College with the 11th pick. 😡😡😡

I wanted Eric B this whole time until I started watching more KC games. What I see is Mahomes running around making extended plays and big arm throws. We dont have a QB that can do that. If we go for Eric B, we definitely will be needing a different QB.

Arthur Smith on the other hand, already calls an offense for a QB of Ryans style and would need to draft his big boy RB to suit his offense.

Edited by runshoot