Grady and Koo named to the Pro Bowl

Faithful Falcon

33 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

leta see if Ridley, Oluokon, Jones or Lindstrom get any love as alternates since they seem to replace half the players each year.

Don't think there will be any alternates since there actually won't be a pro bowl game this yr, just some Madden playing. But I could be wrong. Would have been nice and well deserved for all of them

46 minutes ago, Norwood all the way! said:

Don't think there will be any alternates since there actually won't be a pro bowl game this yr, just some Madden playing. But I could be wrong. Would have been nice and well deserved for all of them

Good point. I didn’t even know of the changes...shows how much I care 😂 

Jarrett is one of the most dominant interior defensive linemen in the league with four sacks, seven tackles for loss, 48 tackles, a fumble recovery and 48 quarterback hits. He has 25 combined pressures and has been a bright spot on a struggling team. Younghoe Koo rebounded from his early career struggles with the Chargers to become one of the league's most dynamic kickers by making 35-of-36 field goals, including all eight from 50 yards or further. Calvin Ridley could have been a consideration with a 77-catch, 1,192-yard, nine-touchdown season.

Did you know? This is the first time Julio Jones hasn't made the Pro Bowl since 2013 and the first time a Falcons running back, tight end or wide receiver hasn't been in the Pro Bowl since 2007. Since then, Michael Turner, Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, Devonta Freeman, Austin Hooper and Jones have represented Atlanta. -- Michael Rothstein

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30574842/nfl-pro-bowl-rosters-chiefs-patrick-mahomes-packers-aaron-rodgers-starting-qbs#ATL

10 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Bout time Grady gets his due. 2nd best DT in the NFL that many haven’t heard of.

lets see if Ridley, Oluokon, Jones or Lindstrom get any love as alternates since they seem to replace half the players each year.

both Grady and Koo should be All Pro, not just Pro Bowl

Not sure anyone is going to be an alternate this year with the game not actually being played