If the Falcons finish 4-12 do you think that they will trade up for Trevor Lawrence?

Falcons Fan MVP

12 minutes ago, PuppyMonster said:

So you think that each of those QBs is going to have a great NFL career and that there are 4 QBs in the NFL draft worthy of a likely top 4/5 selection?

They could all have terrible careers. They could all end up being 1st ballot HOFers.  Top 5 picks don’t come around often.  I would take a chance on any of them.  

If our new GM trades multiple first round picks, and yes, that is what it would take, to move up, then we hired the wrong guy. In fact, I would go as far to say that it should actually be a question in the interview, and just make sure not to hire the guy that says, yeah, I'd trade away our future for one unproven player

8 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

The good news for us is the Jets might pass on QB now. You know the Bengals are not going QB.

Getting pick 4 would mean a legit chance at getting Fields. 

why do you think that. you really think the jets will pass on a qb thats a bold *** prediction lmao if they do that the draft will be crazy

36 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Hope not.

They need more help at almost every other position.

How's that help at almost every other position been working out for ya the past several drafts? 

In my opinion, if they can fail drafting positional players, then they can fail drafting a future franchise qb... 

4 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

why do you think that. you really think the jets will pass on a qb thats a bold *** prediction lmao if they do that the draft will be crazy

Depends how much they like Fields. In marquee games this year he’s been bad. Wouldn’t be surprised if they passed on him depending on how much their new coach likes Darnold and if they think they can fix him after Gase breaking him.