Should we draft a pass rusher with our potental top 5 first round pick?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh **** no. Our problem is we dont have a quarterback who runs around in circles like on an old electric football game.  Lol

The next Falcons GM is gonna be Matt Millen?

Those wins at the end of 2018 and 2019 really propelled this team to greatness

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

I know nothing about what this year's draft class is looking like, but top 5 pick has gotta be a QB, DE, CB. Those 3 are the most valuable. You can get away with a WR or RB in the top 5 if they're a truly transcendent talent. I hope we either put another monster next to Grady, a good DE, or CB to pair with Terrell.

Disagree.  Go with BPA, regardless of position

28 minutes ago, etherdome said:

Disagree.  Go with BPA, regardless of position

I mean, I think that the case could be made for any position being drafted in the top 5, but some positions are just more valuable than others in this league. Also, it's a lot easier to say "Just draft the best player!" than it is to actually draft the best player available.

1 minute ago, FalconDawg28 said:

He honestly might be better as an edge rusher so it’s not out of the question. We had 5 sacks last year and Kiper actually said he thinks long term his potential is higher rushing the passer. He was the number 1 ranked DE coming out of high school.

Never listen to anything Kiper says. 

4 minutes ago, FalconDawg28 said:

He honestly might be better as an edge rusher so it’s not out of the question. We had 5 sacks last year and Kiper actually said he thinks long term his potential is higher rushing the passer. He was the number 1 ranked DE coming out of high school.

Really intrigued with him even with my trigger finger on QB. If he shows up 255+ Im  more on board