What I Think...My Opinion

16 hours ago, Hard Case said:

Ryan is one of the few who are without serious fault.  The O line is Porous, and the defense can't touch the opposing QB. They can't get off the field to give Ryan a chance for a comeback. Those who want a new QB are just frustrated fans who don't have the football knowledge to justify that statement. Lamar Jackson would be in a body bag with this O line.  

The announcers literally said Ryan does not have 1 game winning drive this season 

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We cant run the ball, Ryan has no "get out of jail free" receiver, we only get a good pass rush when we blitz, the secondary is weak.  It doesnt look like we have a QB problem, he got us a lead.

No we actually do not. If you want a running QB you just do. It's well known I dont like Ryan, I'm also not stupid. 

4 TDs and 1 FG in 5 second half drives disagree.  The absolute non threat of a run game disagree.  Coverage sack after coverage sack disagree. Some of you want Matt to **** gold.  It's insane.

Posted Images

On 12/20/2020 at 3:14 PM, marvinthemartian said:

You simply cannot be successful when there is absolutely zero threat of a running game. I don’t know why we even have RBs on our roster. 

Let's say that MR2 IS declining (maybe), is he the BIGGEST problem on this team?  I've seen QBs with far less talent than him, even with his age, win games.  Why?  Because they have a running game, and they have a defense that stomps people out when it's crunch time.  That stems from coaching.....

18 minutes ago, dyrtysouth2000 said:

Let's say that MR2 IS declining (maybe), is he the BIGGEST problem on this team?  I've seen QBs with far less talent than him, even with his age, win games.  Why?  Because they have a running game, and they have a defense that stomps people out when it's crunch time.  That stems from coaching.....

Cincinnati won last night against a superior team because they could run the ball in the fourth quarter. We would have lost that game  despite the fact that Matt Ryan > Cincy’s backup QB Finley. 

Yes, it's true that Matt Ryan missed two potential TD passes today. If he makes those passes the Falcons win the game. But Ryan outside of missing those two passes played a nearly flawless game. He was better than Tom Brady. The fact that he would have had to be absolutely perfect in order for the Falcons to win the game should tell you that he's not the main issue with this team. But you can't reason with people that have hated Matt Ryan since April 2008 and blame him for everything without ever giving him credit for anything. There's a segment of this fan base that grew up with Michael Vick running around all over the place and they can't get over it because Matt Ryan isn't that type of player. They come up with "facts" as to why Matt Ryan sucks blah, blah, blah and why he is not capable of ever winning a Super Bowl despite him being far more athletic than ever given credit for and more athletic than multiple Super Bowl winning QBs. It's a complete waste of a person's sanity to attempt to have an objective conversation with such folks.

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Yes, it's true that Matt Ryan missed two potential TD passes today. If he makes those passes the Falcons win the game. But Ryan outside of missing those two passes played a nearly flawless game. He was better than Tom Brady. The fact that he would have had to be absolutely perfect in order for the Falcons to win the game should tell you that he's not the main issue with this team. But you can't reason with people that have hated Matt Ryan since April 2008 and blame him for everything without ever giving him credit for anything. There's a segment of this fan base that grew up with Michael Vick running around all over the place and they can't get over it because Matt Ryan isn't that type of player. They come up with "facts" as to why Matt Ryan sucks blah, blah, blah and why he is not capable of ever winning a Super Bowl despite him being far more athletic than ever given credit for and more athletic than multiple Super Bowl winning QBs. It's a complete waste of a person's sanity to attempt to have an objective conversation with such folks.

The one to Ridley was **** near a perfect pass.. took an exceptional play by the defender to knock it away.. there were drops too that could have extended drives but... 

On 12/20/2020 at 4:10 PM, Knight of God said:

No we actually do not. If you want a running QB you just do. It's well known I dont like Ryan, I'm also not stupid. 

I've always been a Ryan fan but respected you not being one.

That said, when you point out he's not the problem; people should pay attention. 

On 12/20/2020 at 4:16 PM, athell said:

Lines, run game, defense.

This should be a staple for ANY successful team.  We would have Mahomes back there and still get worked.  Pinning the roster, staff and scheme failures on the QB is weak.

I agree on lines, run game, defense. But if we had Mahomes back there with our receivers, even WITH our shoddy lines, we'd still have won that game by 1-2 TDs. You just can't compare Ryan to Mahomes at this point in any aspect.

2 hours ago, Falcon You said:

i'm not saying he will call the shots after the hire.  I am saying he is making the decision on who the GM and Coach will be.  That is the problem.  I don't think Rich makes the best decision for the team.  He has always chosen someone soft and nice,  We need someone that has his own personality.  

Then you need to blame AB.