What I Think...My Opinion

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We cant run the ball, Ryan has no "get out of jail free" receiver, we only get a good pass rush when we blitz, the secondary is weak.  It doesnt look like we have a QB problem, he got us a lead.

No we actually do not. If you want a running QB you just do. It's well known I dont like Ryan, I'm also not stupid. 

4 TDs and 1 FG in 5 second half drives disagree.  The absolute non threat of a run game disagree.  Coverage sack after coverage sack disagree. Some of you want Matt to **** gold.  It's insane.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

We cant run the ball, Ryan has no "get out of jail free" receiver, we only get a good pass rush when we blitz, the secondary is weak. 

It doesnt look like we have a QB problem, he got us a lead. The run game and defense holds the lead. The defense need the run game and overall clock management. I dont think we have clock management plays.

This coming from a guy who has openly stated he’s not a MR fan.. 

2 minutes ago, athell said:

4 TDs and 1 FG in 5 second half drives disagree.  The absolute non threat of a run game disagree.  Coverage sack after coverage sack disagree.

Some of you want Matt to **** gold.  It's insane.

Its not that, im looking at the mechanics,  arm, the decision making, fundamentals. It does not look the same 

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

We cant run the ball, Ryan has no "get out of jail free" receiver, we only get a good pass rush when we blitz, the secondary is weak. 

It doesnt look like we have a QB problem, he got us a lead. The run game and defense holds the lead. The defense need the run game and overall clock management. I dont think we have clock management plays.

People don’t understand that the game being multifaceted means that the best teams execute a gameplan where each of their strengths complement each other. Falcons are a straight unbalanced football team. We pass to get the lead and we can’t run the ball effectively. Our defense is pretty solid but it seems like whenever the other team needs a big play they just crumble. Not only that; all that speed that we have on defense does not sustain for the entire game. We need some big guys that can hold up on the first and second level. The front office has to focus on balancing this team out in the offseason.

8 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Well put my brother. I agree. 

Just now, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

In a perfect world Matt will win it all. But if sh*t hits the fan like it normally does in this league he withers, melts. Building a defense for Matt is just not logical anymore.

We’re gonna need to build a defense at some point. Brady didn’t win his Super Bowls because their offense was amazing every year. 

Just now, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

In a perfect world Matt will win it all. But if sh*t hits the fan like it normally does in this league he withers, melts. Building a defense for Matt is just not logical anymore.

Lines, run game, defense.

This should be a staple for ANY successful team.  We would have Mahomes back there and still get worked.  Pinning the roster, staff and scheme failures on the QB is weak.