Be honest about Julio Jones.  If we were 9-5 right now Jones wouldn't be hurt.  Just like Cam.  Can't say I blame him, it's no fun putting up stats and losing.  But he misses games when the chips are down.  

But Julio still has gas in the tank and he'll be as good or better next year as long as he has a safe offseason.  

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I’ve been saying to everyone who keeps crying for Matt to be gone, don’t say **** when who you want can’t replace him efficiently 

It’s gonna be a lot harder than people realize. He’s probably a top 20 QB of All Time, and these fools think we will just magically replace him. 

1 minute ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

It’s gonna be a lot harder than people realize. He’s probably a top 20 QB of All Time, and these fools think we will just magically replace him. 

Nah. There’s going to be some growing pains and we’re just going to have to be patient as fans. I told someone early in the season that my fear was the team starting terribly and Quinn gets fired and Matt only stays in Atlanta one more year at the most.

His play has declined but it’s not entirely his fault. But at the end of the day we know what comes with it and we’re going to miss him when he’s gone 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Nah. There’s going to be some growing pains and we’re just going to have to be patient as fans. I told someone early in the season that my fear was the team starting terribly and Quinn gets fired and Matt only stays in Atlanta one more year at the most.

His play has declined but it’s not entirely his fault. But at the end of the day we know what comes with it and we’re going to miss him when he’s gone 

💯. He’s definitely declined, but he has had a good run, and he should be celebrated not hammered. 

I’ll always appreciate what he did for our franchise. 

2 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

💯. He’s definitely declined, but he has had a good run, and he should be celebrated not hammered. 

I’ll always appreciate what he did for our franchise. 

He’s never been my favorite but I dam sure appreciate a qb that puts my favorite team in the playoffs yearly

2 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Julio commands double teams!  Also he alters the opposing defense gameplan!  Ridley is good but he’s not a Julio level yet!

Are you kidding me?? I have yet to see 2 opposing defenders standing on the sideline with Julio all season. Remind me again about how great he is when he won’t even take the field. I bet he can run fast to the pay window on Monday morning to pick up that game check.

1 hour ago, jeffatlake said:

Are you kidding me?? I have yet to see 2 opposing defenders standing on the sideline with Julio all season. Remind me again about how great he is when he won’t even take the field. I bet he can run fast to the pay window on Monday morning to pick up that game check.

Newbie I see and it’s obvious you don’t like the guy!! By the way you can remind yourself how great he is by doing research!!

14 hours ago, pearljamnash13 said:

Does nobody remember Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne, Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt, Muhsin Muhammad and Steve Smith, Jimmy Smith and Keenan McCardell? Having two really good options isn't a bad option to have.

Jerry Rice & John Taylor, Randy Moss & Cris Carter, etc.