4-10....how high will the draft pick go?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TD TD TD FG TD Need new QB!

I don't want to "build around Matt Ryan" anymore.  We have been doing that for 10 years.   Matt will be 36yrs old next year.  His out passes are starting to float a little - we saw it last week and we

is #4 our ceiling? need to draft a killer at QB - not someone looking to fall down w/ the game on the line.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, JetJones11 said:

Bro who cares ... i used to use stats like this all the time a few years ago trying to say Matt Ryan is better than John Elway to my Broncos friend reality is no matter how many stats he has at the end of the day some QBs get it done and some don’t we have more than enough talent to not be 4-10 QB gets paid 100 million QB better make plays to elevate the team into winning i don’t wanna hear about an offensive coordinator 

Stats?  Elway 5 SB's... 2 championships

Ryan 1 SB ...     0 championships

'Nuff said...

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

They say it every year and to be real, many of those generational guys have been hard core busts. 

You know, I bet if more people prefaced or finished their statements with “in my opinion” or something similar, instead of trying to speak in absolutes.. like they know it to be true.. we’d probably have some real quality conversations in here.. 

my opinion 😁

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

You know, I bet if more people prefaced or finished their statements with “in my opinion” or something similar, instead of trying to speak in absolutes.. like they know it to be true.. we’d probably have some real quality conversations in here.. 

my opinion 😁

I agree with that fully 

15 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

At this point, we will pick a Blocking TE anyway, ya know, to put us over the top with that dominant ground game we have....

But we need a blocking TE and a TE like Tony G.  If we had not had TG ,, I'd  hate to think how sorry we would have been. We were bad enough even with him. But with him we also at least had a chance.. BTW,, I'm a big fan of having a top 4 TE in the league.. The advantage it gives is amazing..  say like Kelcie.. who is helping me win in the playoffs.. FF

And BTW,, That's why I drafted him with my first pick.. I believe in getting those one of a kind players in the league. That's what will help any team win.. regardless of FF or Real NFL games ,, like KC. 

5 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Saw in the game that we currently sit at the 4 spot. I thought Carolina had the tiebreaker with SOS?

They do. Anywhere you see us higher than Carolina right now is because they are not factoring in the final 2 games. We play 2 good record teams and our SOS falls below Carolinas afterwards.

In order to pass them we need Arizona/Washington to win 2 more games than Seattle/Dallas these last 2 weeks. 

Washington plays Carolina so either Carolina wins and SOS won’t matter or Washington wins and it still helps us. arizona plays SF That should be a win. Hopefully Philly beats Dallas and The Rams rebound from this weeks embarrassment to beat Seattle. If those 4 things happen we would leapfrog Carolina in SOS going into Week 17. 

This is a flat out tanker thread. Ain't nobody tankin in the NFL guys. Just saw CIN whip PIT. I definitely don't think we will. We may lose but we won't tank. Trust me. Don't be pissed if we win one of the last two. Or both. The only ones tanking are TATF Tanker Boys, draft freaks, mocker fockers and losers. That's it.

5 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

This is a flat out tanker thread. Ain't nobody tankin in the NFL guys. Just saw CIN whip PIT. I definitely don't think we will. We may lose but we won't tank. Trust me. Don't be pissed if we win one of the last two. Or both. The only ones tanking are TATF Tanker Boys, draft freaks, mocker fockers and losers. That's it.

None of us play the games. Our Team sucks. Sorry it hurts your feelings that we are enjoying the only thing we have to look forward to in the near future (draft)

9 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

None of us play the games. Our Team sucks. Sorry it hurts your feelings that we are enjoying the only thing we have to look forward to in the near future (draft)

I'm enjoying us trying to win games. We definitely aint tankin. Good. I never want to lose at anything. Losing sucks.

We've been close so many times this year. Just needed a little better execution from the coaches and players.

I am definitely hoping we win the last two games. Tank on tankers. I would love to see yall lose your minds again.

There will be good players throughout the draft like every year. Thank the football gods Dimi won't be pickin em.

38 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I'm enjoying us trying to win games. We definitely aint tankin. Good. I never want to lose at anything.

We've been close so many times this year. Just need a little better execution. Coaches and players.

I am definitely hoping we win the last two games. Tank on tankers. Would love to see yall lose your minds.

There will be players throughout the draft like every year. Thank the football gods Dimi won't be pickin em.

I agree with this...last year. I thought hey, maybe momentum exists and we can translate that into a good start. And then, we lost our first 6 games and that went out the window.

at this point, winning our last two games does nothing for us but hurt. It doesn’t help. With anything. Those future draft picks however...thats a fresh start. That’s a leg up the new GM and coach can use to change the culture here. And the better that pick, the better our chances of turning this around. ****, we get the #3 or #4 pick, let’s trade down and get more players and talent. 

11 minutes ago, Des-pool said:

I agree with this...last year. I thought hey, maybe momentum exists and we can translate that into a good start. And then, we lost our first 6 games and that went out the window.

at this point, winning our last two games does nothing for us but hurt. It doesn’t help. With anything. Those future draft picks however...thats a fresh start. That’s a leg up the new GM and coach can use to change the culture here. And the better that pick, the better our chances of turning this around. ****, we get the #3 or #4 pick, let’s trade down and get more players and talent. 

Typical tanker remark. The problem is tankers think the draft is the all end be all. Aint true. Especially when you try to fill gaping holes with rookie boys that take two or three years to acclimate to the league. If ever. There are always good players in every round. Find em.

Unfortunately with the cap holes Dimi left we need a lot of draft picks. Trade down early and often. Hopefully the new regime will be great talent evaluators. If not, get ready for the same ole same ole. The "Draft a QB" crowd better get a life. Unless he's the BPA I wouldn't.

One thing the tanker boys will never come to grips with is there is absolutely nobody at Flowery Branch trying to lose games to improve draft position. Trust me on that one folks. It's been entertaining watching yall suffer when we win games. Keep tanking tankers. LMAO.

5 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Typical tanker remark. The problem is tankers think the draft is the all end be all. Aint true. Especially when you try to fill gaping holes with rookie boys that take two or three years to acclimate to the league. If ever. There are always good players in every round. Find em.

Unfortunately with the cap holes Dimi left we need a lot of draft picks. Trade down early and often. Hopefully the new regime will be great talent evaluators. If not, get ready for the same ole same ole. The "Draft a QB" crowd better get a life. Unless he's the BPA I wouldn't.

One thing the tanker boys will never come to grips with is there is absolutely nobody at Flowery Branch trying to lose games to improve draft position. Trust me on that one folks. It's been entertaining watching yall suffer when we win games. Keep tanking tankers. LMAO.

Tanker boys...you really are a crusty old b***ard, aren’t you?

fortunately, the likelihood of us losing our last two games is really high, despite your juvenile attempts to p**s on anyone who suggests otherwise. Your opinion meets absolutely nothing, actually less than nothing. The games will be played, we will most likely lose the last two as the other teams have something to play for and we do not. This team is broken, has been since the super bowl loss. Time to reset with new coaching and voices and picking good young talent to replace aging players who make too much money is how we do that. The better the draft choice, the better value we have. It’s not rocket science, and only a fool would say that winning games that don’t mean anything except hurting our draft stock is somehow beneficial to this organization. 

2 minutes ago, Des-pool said:

Tanker boys...you really are a crusty old b***ard, aren’t you?

fortunately, the likelihood of us losing our last two games is really high, despite your juvenile attempts to p**s on anyone who suggests otherwise. Your opinion meets absolutely nothing, actually less than nothing. The games will be played, we will most likely lose the last two as the other teams have something to play for and we do not. This team is broken, has been since the super bowl loss. Time to reset with new coaching and voices and picking good young talent to replace aging players who make too much money is how we do that. The better the draft choice, the better value we have. It’s not rocket science, and only a fool would say that winning games that don’t mean anything except hurting our draft stock is somehow beneficial to this organization. 

Tank on bro. Definitely don't think the team will and hope they win two to close out.

13 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

And for the record, the draft IS the end all to be all in the NFL. Good drafts combined with good coaching is how teams like the Patriots stay on top. Again, only someone ignorant of how the NFL works says dumb statements like draft position doesn’t matter. 

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Tank on bro. Definitely don't think the team will and hope they win two to close out.

Doesn’t matter what the team wants or doesn’t want. It matters who has more to lose when playing, and our final two opponents have a lot to lose if we win, and we have nothing to lose if we lose.