Gono is better than Kaleb...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gono always looks good whenever he plays.

Misleading information dude. Stop the spread. Their PFF grade is essentially the same.  One is playing for Henry and Arthur Smith. The other for Dirk Koetter. One hasn’t committed a pen

And Tuioti-Mariner is better than Cominsky.   Discuss

37 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I think it’s a toss up.  Definitely not worth a 3rd round pick.  Ty Sambrello is the Titans starting RT and has a better grade than Kaleb this year

Misleading information dude. Stop the spread.

Their PFF grade is essentially the same. 

One is playing for Henry and Arthur Smith. The other for Dirk Koetter.

One hasn’t committed a penalty. They have allowed the same number of sacks; one with far less snaps taken this year.

I’ll let you determine which player is which...

35 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Gono always looks good whenever he plays.

Should be given more looks at starting for sure. He deserves PT. Even though I like Matthews, I thought Gono; a better left side player, “‘might” eventually allow us to move on from Jake for a cheaper option.

32 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Should be given more looks at starting for sure. He deserves PT. Even though I like Matthews, I thought Gono; a better left side player, “‘might” eventually allow us to move on from Jake for a cheaper option.

IF Gono is a legit starting LT, then the new GM will have a rare opportunity to improve both the roster and the cap

Gono gets blasted whenever we don't swing help his way. He's shown some flashes but he's not at all been what people say he has. 

That being said, he fits the power running scheme Koetter seems to like more than the outside zone scheme every other OLinemen we have does, so he's been okay in the run game. 

As for DE... everybody sucks. 

1 minute ago, atljbo said:

I feel like this is the wrong question... McGary has had a solid 2nd year...... The question to me is why hasnt Gono been given a shot at LG..... He got the first team snaps the first day of training camp then no more

I think he's better suited for OT, but man McCray is not the answer.