All the games look very interesting.  I must say I expect the following:

oklahoma v Florida: high scoring game, final score 62-59 Florida

Georgia v Cincinnati:  29-24, close game with the mailman-slinging the Rock

orwgon v Iowa state:  Oregon wins 38-17.  Iowa state not prepared to face a team like Oregon.

unc v A&M, a&m 45 unc 13.  A&M pissed and showing the nation they should have been in playoff.  Also UNC plays a real defense for a change.

Change my mind?

good matchups:

Cotton: Oklahoma vs Florida - high scoring, sooners tight, 45-39ish

Peach: Cincinnati vs UGA - cincy was lucky to win last night, some horrendous coaching decisions, dawgs 35-20ish

Fiesta: Oregon vs Iowa State - low key could be the best game of the 4, ducks 28-24ish

Orange: A&M vs UNC - f*ck a&m, aggies 31-21ish

36 minutes ago, Is This What You Want? said:

orwgon v Iowa state:  Oregon wins 38-17.  Iowa state not prepared to face a team like Oregon.

unc v A&M, a&m 45 unc 13.  A&M pissed and showing the nation they should have been in playoff.  Also UNC plays a real defense for a change.

Change my mind?

Mailman slinging it? Did I miss something?

6 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Yeah, there's a lot of hate going on against the playoff committee right now. It's just become so predictable and no G5 will ever get in just like the BCS. Theyre going to have to expand to all P5 Champs and the best G5 champ. ND can just keep playing an ACC schedule.

9-2 Army doesn't have a bowl game. 2 win South Carolina is in a bowl game. What's wrong with this picture?

1 hour ago, Is This What You Want? said:

Change my mind?

We could easily lose this game with anyone other than JT as our QB. 

5 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

9-2 Army doesn't have a bowl game. 2 win South Carolina is in a bowl game. What's wrong with this picture?

Mississippi State at 3-7 is in the Armed Forces Bowl. Army pledged to keep fighting for a spot last night. They got invited to the Independence Bowl but officials there canceled that game cause of all the opt outs. Army is trying to convince some of those schools to accept an invitation there to play them. This bowl season is a total joke.

The Pac 12 is reportedly what killed Army. Most of the teams opted out of bowls including a ranked USC. Those Pac 12 teams were the invited opponents of Army. Then Nebraska was on the list but they opted out as well. Army's AD did tell the media that they will remain ready and if another bowl invites them they'll play anywhere against anyone, just pick up the phone. Monken also coming after coaches opting out.