Is Chris Morgan the worst OL coach in the NFL?

g-dawg

5 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I believe he is....look at the talent that has been invested in the Offensive Line.   The OL cannot run block and they don’t protect Matt very well.

Maybe moreso than the HC, OC or DC - I am looking forward to a new Offensive Line Coach.

You could be right. Most on that line were great prospects, and several like Mack and Matthews were proven 

Me too. I liked the early days of 680. Funny thing, I remember when they made a splash by bringing in Scott Ferrall to do his schtick. They said he was gonna be paired with Beau Bock. Ferrall basically said he only worked alone and that’s what happened. There wasn’t enough air time available for the two of them to share a microphone. 

13 minutes ago, Screaming Brave said:

He could read the phone book and I just got a kick out of his deep southern drawl. 

I dunno.   It kind of made me want to throw up in my mouth.   It was fun for about 3 minutes and then I had to change the station.  Also never thought he was particulary astute commentator - he liked to brag on his resume' and I just wasn't impressed with his intellect - and it wasn't the drawl itself.