2020 College Football playoff #3 Ohio State vs #2 Clemson

Spts1

2 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Dabo Swindler.  You have great incite.  Dabo is ruthless.  

Dabo seems like the kind of guy to greet you at church and have a great talk with you, but when you really need something, he won’t be there. 

I have never met Dabo and I could be way off, but that’s the vibe I get lol. 

Maybe I have just had some bad experiences...

52 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

This argument was made last season about Justin before he chewed up the Wisconsin defense.  The entire year it was " wait till he faces a good defense."   Wisconsin finished with the 10th ranked overall defense, 7th ranked passing defense, and Justin chewed them up for 299 yards passing and 3 touchdowns...

The play below is a huge part of whats make quarterbacks like Justin, Zach Wilson, Russell Wilson, Trevor Lawrence, Watson,  etc. very good.  Day has Fields roll to his left in redzone.  The defense HAS to respect his running ability.  Do they come up and leave coverage responsibility?  Do they sit in coverage?  Progression?  Dual threat quarterbacks DICTATE the progression in a lot of situations.

That one play isn’t helping your argument that he isn’t making the correct reads.  ****, that’s just a scramble drill on a busted play.

Edited by Porter Osborne Jr

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Dabo seems like the kind of guy to greet you at church and have a great talk with you, but when you really need something, he won’t be there. 

I have never met Dabo and I could be way off, but that’s the vibe I get lol. 

Maybe I have just had some bad experiences...

Thats him. You are spot on...:lol:  I BEEN saying that about him to some football fans that I talk to.

29 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Well, calling Wisconsin the 2019 test.. he did play them twice and I don’t think he did all that great the first time around.. not to mention, I’d say UW was rated a bit high thanks to that schedule.. 

C'mon Man!  Don't you know that Fields is going to break that long chain of ex-OSU QBs that go pro and completely blow chunks as an NFL QB??!!!

4 hours ago, Spts1 said:

This argument was made last season about Justin before he chewed up the Wisconsin defense.  The entire year it was " wait till he faces a good defense."   Wisconsin finished with the 10th ranked overall defense, 7th ranked passing defense, and Justin chewed them up for 299 yards passing and 3 touchdowns...

The play below is a huge part of whats make quarterbacks like Justin, Zach Wilson, Russell Wilson, Trevor Lawrence, Watson,  etc. very good.  Day has Fields roll to his left in redzone.  The defense HAS to respect his running ability.  Do they come up and leave coverage responsibility?  Do they sit in coverage?  Progression?  Dual threat quarterbacks DICTATE the progression in a lot of situations.

i'm sorry dude, i watched that play 10 times and i have yet to see which defender froze up because of fields' running ability. i see a great block from the rb to prevent the lb from planting him in the backfield, and i see a db falling down in the endzone to let the wr get open.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:31 PM, Is This What You Want? said:

“We”?  I would venture to say you don’t even have a university degree...let alone from the Ohio State a university.   You may have an associates degree in trolling where you barely passed, with a minor in being a turducken.  You can act like you care QS much as you like but you are definition of fair weather.

Thank you John Kinkade

On 12/23/2020 at 11:12 AM, tl;dr said:

Well I’m with you this time! Let’s go Buckeyes!! Please shut me up Fields. 

Maybe it’s me, but Dabo and Lawrence give me major “fake church people” vibes. You know the type lol. 

Clemson thrives on selling the whole “Man of God, church going, gonna be a second dad to your kid” type thing but make no mistake if you don’t perform or conform, dabo will have no use for you and chew you up and spit you out. Just ask Kelly Bryant. 

https://thespun.com/acc/clemson-tigers/trent-dilfer-has-message-about-trevor-lawrence-justin-fields

I don’t think the gap between Lawrence and Fields is as big as everyone is saying,” Dilfer said, via 247Sports. “I had a guy in the NFL that I really respect, call me last week and say, ‘I’m watching Field’s tape and I’m early to the party here and he’s blowing me away! He’s the opposite of what I’m being told he is.’ I said yeah, I’ve been kinda saying that, but I’ve been quiet about it, let me watch the tape. So I’m on vacation and I put on three tapes of Justin, and I’m like ‘woah, this guy has really grown!’ You watch his tape and he’s doing stuff that people say he can’t do. Tight window throws, deep out cuts, getting to his No. 2 and sometimes his No. 3, seeing the field horizontally, having wider field vision, handling the pocket – I was really impressed.”

Sorry Pablo and G-Dawg, Justin will be a first round pick and the result will be slightly better than Haskins.  The better part will be his character, the rest will be the same.  On the other hand, if he sits a couple seasons and learns an NFL offense and how to read a defense, he can be very successful, but unfortunately he will be a very high draft pick and be expected to play earlier than he is cerebrally ready(due to playing in OHS offense and lack of development, not his mental capability so don't come at me w that crap) and that will more than likely cash in his career.  I hope I am wrong but I rarely am... 

ask my wife!

22 hours ago, Is This What You Want? said:

Sorry Pablo and G-Dawg, Justin will be a first round pick and the result will be slightly better than Haskins.  The better part will be his character, the rest will be the same.  On the other hand, if he sits a couple seasons and learns an NFL offense and how to read a defense, he can be very successful, but unfortunately he will be a very high draft pick and be expected to play earlier than he is cerebrally ready(due to playing in OHS offense and lack of development, not his mental capability so don't come at me w that crap) and that will more than likely cash in his career.  I hope I am wrong but I rarely am... 

ask my wife!

He is not gonna be a fifth round draft choice, that's for sure...

On 12/26/2020 at 4:57 PM, Michael Scott said:

Clemson thrives on selling the whole “Man of God, church going, gonna be a second dad to your kid” type thing but make no mistake if you don’t perform or conform, dabo will have no use for you and chew you up and spit you out. Just ask Kelly Bryant. 

It’s always the ones that beat their chests the loudest about being a “Good Christian”, who are not always the good guys!

They talk so loudly because their actions are screaming something else!