Bucs Falcons Official Game Thread

JD dirtybird21

2 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Why do you guys think this team is going to be any different than what you’ve seen with your own eyes the entire season.

Matt Ryan isn’t that guy anymore.

He’s not putting the team on his back and bringing them back in the 4th quarter anymore.

If your defense remotely has a pulse in the second half you win the game. There's been teams that have won championships with way lesser talent at QB 

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

LOL...the commentators just blasted the Falcons offense

how can anyone blame the offense when the defense lets a team score 31 pts in 2 qtrs. the defense blows the leads always It happened vs the cards in 2008, 49ers in 2012, vs pats in 2016, vs cowboys, bears, lions, and pats in 2020 

3 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Why do you guys think this team is going to be any different than what you’ve seen with your own eyes the entire season.

He’s not putting the team on his back and bringing them back in the 4th quarter anymore.

They said the same about Philip Rivers, but you see what competent coaching and a defense is doing for him

3 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

He probably has arthritis in his back now after carrying this franchise for a decade. Cut him some slack.

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

Please stop

what about the dropped passes?

Only drop I can clearly remember was Ridleys.

But I can clearly remember both floaters in the end-zone and the overthrown ball to Gauge.

Wanna talk about recievers doing their jobs? That 1st drive doesn't go for a TD if Gurley doesnt make a circus catch to bail out Noodle arm.

2 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

how can anyone blame the offense when the defense lets a team score 31 pts in 2 qtrs. the defense blows the leads always It happened vs the cards in 2008, 49ers in 2012, vs pats in 2016, vs cowboys, bears, lions, and pats in 2020 

You can fault both.  Offense managed just 3 points on final 5 possessions and just 34 yards on those possessions

4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

They were up by 3 scores! Why does matt have to carry the team in the 4th quarter? Why cant Mr Georgia Gurley run through a hole? Why can't the defense get a stopmor two?

Why does matt have to do everything?

I agree matt showed up this gm. There havent been many times hes done that this year. Granted we havent had a running gm all year.

3 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

He just plays for the team I root for lol bro just stop it. Matt is what he is. Some people can see it some people can’t. Don’t have to attack me because of it.

Retreating to playing victim now, eh?

After you said to me “your hurt huh?”, said I’m a “die hard fan and just don’t know any better”...twice, tried to call me out and say I’m not some special analyzer.  

Save it man.  No one is buying it.

2 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

Matt Ryan IS NOT ARod..Stop it...

I never said he was Rodgers but packers fan had enough, even drafted a QB because Rodgers was done and look at this season. Sad that I have to explain it to you, but this is TATF, so guess I shouldn’t be surprised. Coaching can transform even the worst teams...the stink of Quinn still resonates with this squad.