Bucs Falcons Official Game Thread

JD dirtybird21

4 minutes ago, JBridgez said:

You realize he’s part of us losing games too right? Unbelievable how you can’t see he is part of the problem. We will never have another winning season with Matt Ryan as our QB. Tell me I’m wrong...

Ask a packers fan what they said about Rodgers before this season. 

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

He really needs to work on throwing and catching the ball after he throws it. 

Seriously, our QB just threw for 350 and 3 TD's and no picks and our fans are pointing at the QB. How about a complaint against our hands of stone WR's? Zero running game from our offense? A defense that couldn't keep 11 message board members out of the end zone?

That’s too much work.   Just blame the QB

6 minutes ago, Snafu said:

O-line didnt leave 11 points on the field due to **** throws either

Those throws were far from bad. Let's be real. Could they have been better? Yeah. But bad? Not even. The two bad throws came I think it was the second drive.

Bottom line though is defense failed to leave the locker room at halftime. Also a quick edit to mention Ryan had to throw it a ridiculous amount of times with a lead.

Edited by Fiercefalcon

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

He really needs to work on throwing and catching the ball after he throws it. 

Seriously, our QB just threw for 350 and 3 TD's and no picks and our fans are pointing at the QB. How about a complaint against our hands of stone WR's? Zero running game from our offense? A defense that couldn't keep 11 message board members out of the end zone?

Did you watch how many passes dude floated? What about how easy he goes down? 

He is an outdated model in a constantly progressing league.

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Falcon fans.

24-7 great game by the defense.

24-24 Matt Ryan needs to do more.

27-31 Matt is blowing this! Why can't he win this game!

And did we mention: their points came all in 5 drives straight!

Our drives during that time? 2 straight drives ended by WR drops hit in both hands. Sack on blown blitz pickup.

but if Ryan hits Gage better after all of that? Brady wouldn’t have gone for a TD this drive! /s

Y’all are broke brained:

Defense needs to do their job and coaching needs to have in-game adjustments like other teams(Hint Bucs 2nd half adjustments!)

Also, a run game would help...protect defense/lead/burn clock.

But no...Ryan has to just do it all. Including catch ball. But if he misses one throw himself?

:rolleyes:

Side note: NFL and Vegas wants to make more money. Brady gets them more money than Ryan. It’s reality TV money. That’s why the Refs have a hand blatantly. They don’t face repercussions.

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Why do you guys think this team is going to be any different than what you’ve seen with your own eyes the entire season.

Matt Ryan isn’t that guy anymore.

He’s not putting the team on his back and bringing them back in the 4th quarter anymore.

They were up by 3 scores! Why does matt have to carry the team in the 4th quarter? Why cant Mr Georgia Gurley run through a hole? Why can't the defense get a stopmor two?

Why does matt have to do everything?

1 hour ago, fuego said:

Uh...just last week he threw two INTs to lose the game. We know what Ryan is capable of. He just doesn't exhibit it much any more. And I'm not a Ryan hater. But one game doesn't mean anything any more. Either way.

I really wasn't endorsing him, just acknowledging how well he played. The premise of my post is more about his response to last week's game.

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Why do you guys think this team is going to be any different than what you’ve seen with your own eyes the entire season.

Matt Ryan isn’t that guy anymore.

He’s not putting the team on his back and bringing them back in the 4th quarter anymore.

Yeah, cause before he made receivers catch passes and made run games work for Dirk! /s