Bucs Falcons Official Game Thread

JD dirtybird21

8 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Hur dur matt gave up 400 2nd half yards right? 

You realize he’s part of us losing games too right? Unbelievable how you can’t see he is part of the problem. We will never have another winning season with Matt Ryan as our QB. Tell me I’m wrong...

I don't think Matt Ryan has ever gotten over the Superbowl Loss.  In the 4th quarter when the game gets tight he looks uncomfortable and nervous. He doesn't look like a player anxious to close out the game.  I,m not blaming Ryan for the loss, he played really well especially for 3 quarters but he is missing the clutch gene.  

Edited by insight

3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

no you really don't.   I have three Matt Ryan jerseys in the closet.

Matt disappears down the stretch in all of these collapses.   I don't like it, but it's true - he consistently goes into a funk when the rails start coming off w/ the whole team - he can never make that "one play" that he needs to make to reverse the momentum.

To be fair, he threw the best pass in SB history to Julio that should have secured a super bowl win

But I know what you’re getting at.  It’s what happens when you can’t run the football

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

Now Ryan is mad. How bout make plays in the 4th dude

I got over making real comments about this team after the 0-5 start.  I felt the non seriousness when a change was not made to DQ or the special teams coach after Dallas.  This is just trash this year.  No changing it.  2 games left till this albatross of a season is done.  I am so over the 2020 Falcons, Need fresh blood in our front offices and coaching.  It is sad that I am so used to my teams disappointing me.  Me as an all Georgia and Atlanta team fan just makes me keep wanting more but never getting there.  

1 minute ago, JBridgez said:

This isn’t just about today, it’s been years of this...you honestly still feel comfortable calling him “Matty Ice?” I think not

and all those years the defense has been the sole reason why we suck the offense is always top 10 but the defense is always bottom 5 in ranking obvious the defense is the reason the falcons suck year after year

Just now, JBridgez said:

You realize he’s part of us losing games too right? Unbelievable how you can’t see he is part of the problem. We will never have another winning season with Matt Ryan as our QB. Tell me I’m wrong...

Have they tried running the ball with a lead? 13 carries 37 yards. But sure let's have the QB throw the ball 50 times.