Bucs Falcons Official Game Thread

JD dirtybird21

10 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Does Brady for half the game not count suddenly because our receivers and defense perform poorly? He has done well even in the 3rd Q. He has been the best player on the field; on offense at least, for us today.

Didn't say Matt did anything wrong. I was simply alluding to the fact that he did well when expectations were low and wondering how he would do with pressure. 

I love Matt. No he didn't allow 31 in the second half as a defensive player. But he's gotta lead us down the field and at least get a shot. Great blitz, once again not picked up. But the collapse on all fronts just isn't acceptable just like this whole year. Gotta make a play. 27 points scored solely by the offense and you should win. But sometimes you gotta make game winning plays when it matters most and we never do

3 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Whats the record for 400 yard passers in losing efforts all time? Ryan has to be at the top of that list.

when he was younger, Matt was a killa.

Now he just sucks *** w/ the game on the line.

I have dubbed him "Captain Field Goal" as he can get you a field goal w/ game on the line but not a touchdown.