Bucs Falcons Official Game Thread

JD dirtybird21

1 minute ago, red falcon said:

Gurley strikes again.

Actually it wasn't on Gurley. I thought it was at first, but Gurley went out for a pass after chipping the DE. This means Matthews was supposed to take the inside man. He didn't read the blitz.

Should Gurley have improvised? Maybe, but that may have caused a different issue in the play possible.

2 minutes ago, Rings said:

I’m saying he threw it late, he should have put zip instead of lofting it.  It was a bad decision on what type of throw to make, not because his arm is too weak to do it.  The difference between you and I is that I can recognize good play, and I can recognize bad play, it’s called being an objective fan.  I follow a lot of the league.  I have three TVs in my basement, two playing other games so I get a good view of what the rest of the league looks like, not just what sport center shows me.  

Also, how are they always playing catch-up?  The team is notoriously mocked for blowing leads.  

I also have 3 TVs Rings. You think you are the only one out here? Lmfaoo bro stop you’re not some special analyzer head and shoulders better than every one you encounter on the internet.

QBs THROW LATE BALLS ALL THE TIME. Some just have the arm talent to still make the pass. Sometimes not always.

I was killing pmf in weekly pick em until I started forgetting easy thursday games. I promise you your eyes are not better than mine.

Just now, ATLFalcons11 said:

Actually it wasn't on Gurley. I thought it was at first, but Gurley went out for a pass after chipping the DE. This means Matthews was supposed to take the inside man. He didn't read the blitz.

Should Gurley have improvised? Maybe, but that may have caused a different issue in the play possible.

Idk bro. Looked like he was pass protecting to me.