Bucs Falcons Official Game Thread

JD dirtybird21

I ain't tearing Ryan down, pull the stick outta yalls ***. It is what it is. He lofts balls and is below average in arm strength. I'm a Ryan supporter but I'm also hoping we draft a QB thus year as his eventual replacement

2 minutes ago, Rings said:

Only noodle arm present is fans claiming it who don’t understand football and want to find a reason to tear Ryan down any chance they get.

Just now, Mescalito said:

You know what I'm talking about. We are out of the playoffs and need high draft picks desperately to turn this team around.  Around draft time you're going to be glad we won this game?  

No, I don't. . . . Let's establish some perspective and context here. To YOU, it is a pointless win. To the players, a win is a win. . . playoff hopes alive or not.

1 minute ago, GeniusWizard111 said:

hey maybe just maybe ryan thought like the announcer said the db was gonna drag with ridley. like what we all thought. just credit the db . holy **** get a grip

Na man yall need to get a grip. Yall are riding Ryans **** a little hard today. Again I'm on the man side but to deny he lacks optimal arm strength and doesnt loft balls? Come on 

5 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

You can tell who the dumbasses are by the folks saying that throw was because Ryan lacks arm strength. What dumbasses we have on this message board!!

I wouldn't be too hard on them.  He did choose the wrong type of throw for the occasion but as I said in my comment, it was a nice effort as it was a beautiful ball.

Just now, Foo Falcors said:

Na man yall need to get a grip. Yall are riding Ryans **** a little hard today. Again I'm on the man side but to deny he lacks optimal arm strength and doesnt loft balls? Come on 

hey bro, he might lack arm strength at some moments. but at that moment he just made the apparent read and it probably wasnt expected. Good play carlton