Let’s become Alabama East

3 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

Bring in Sark as HC

Draft Najee Harris

Draft Mac Jones

Pair them up with Ridley and Julio

I’m sorta kidding and sorta serious but  I would genuinely love to have Najee Harris in a Falcons uniform and I truly hope that part happens  

The guy I really wanted off this team is Dickerson.  Perfect Mack replacement.  Hope the young man is ok

2 hours ago, ROMERO said:

Typical Ryan Hater. Only see Ryan as the issue. 

You're suggesting he's better than his declining accuracy, 0 rush yards, and 1 TD / 3 INT?  Is he really better than driving us to field goal range?  

Ryan was a superstar.  Matt Ryan was a Super Bowl contender, he's 19 TD, 11 INT and on track to his worst season since 2011.  Is he The Man forever just because he used to be The Man?  

Where credit is due, Ryan has fewer fumbles than previous 2 seasons.  That's something positive.

Typical Ryan Apologist Refusing to See the Issue.  Is this how it's gonna be for 2 more seasons?  Last place division but never the leader's problem?  Field goals build championships?  

Even if Matt Ryan plays out of his mind for the last 3 games this will be still be one of his worst career seasons.  

Don't hate Matt Ryan, hate that we're stuck with him 3 years past his prime and counting.  Ryan NEVER sees a 17th game under any circumstance for the remainder of his career at Atlanta or anywhere else, he is no longer a great quarterback.  Listen, man, I get it.  He used to be great.   

46 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

You're suggesting he's better than his declining accuracy, 0 rush yards, and 1 TD / 3 INT?  Is he really better than driving us to field goal range?  

Ryan was a superstar.  Matt Ryan was a Super Bowl contender, he's 19 TD, 11 INT and on track to his worst season since 2011.  Is he The Man forever just because he used to be The Man?  

Where credit is due, Ryan has fewer fumbles than previous 2 seasons.  That's something positive.

Typical Ryan Apologist Refusing to See the Issue.  Is this how it's gonna be for 2 more seasons?  Last place division but never the leader's problem?  Field goals build championships?  

Even if Matt Ryan plays out of his mind for the last 3 games this will be still be one of his worst career seasons.  

Don't hate Matt Ryan, hate that we're stuck with him 3 years past his prime and counting.  Ryan NEVER sees a 17th game under any circumstance for the remainder of his career at Atlanta or anywhere else, he is no longer a great quarterback.  Listen, man, I get it.  He used to be great.   

He is still a good QB. With an even average offensive line and defense we would be a playoff team. Its funny how pelple try to blame the entire teams failures on one guy just because they dont like him.

43 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

I love ryan and thank him for what he did for the falcons, but sadly I agree. I truly believe this man left it all on the field every week. He came to atl when the franchise needed a new face and did more than most would have ever expected. With that said the falcons aren't winning anything significant with him at the helmet. His already questionable arm strength is clearly in decline. Matt's biggest traits were accuracy, anticipation, and decision making which I would also say are in decline. A lot of 49er fans were upset when Montana was cut loose, but sometimes its the right move for a franchise to move on.

15 minutes ago, LouDog said:

He is still a good QB. With an even average offensive line and defense we would be a playoff team. Its funny how pelple try to blame the entire teams failures on one guy just because they dont like him.

LMAO...5 teams have beat us while scoring under 25 points. 

Keep blaming the defense though. Who cares if they've been upper half in the league in PPG allowed since Quinn was fired?

Edited by Snafu

Tell ya what, let's win 8 games in a season, pencil my handle and call me out for being wrong.  How about that?

I like Matt Ryan and I am sincere when I say he deserves a statue in the city or at the arena and that his jersey should be properly retired when he retires.  He has been a hero for the team/brand and has been inspirational off the field.  All around he's a great guy.  

But there are a lot of great guys who aren't great football players.  Should the Jets fans blame Sam Darnold?  Should Giants fans blame Daniel Jones?  

Or should Chiefs fans give any credit to Mahomes?  

If the leader and most recognizable position in football is quarterback then yes, you can pin wins and losses on the QB.  Even if you think that QB is a cool dude.  Couple more sub .500 seasons will settle the HoF question forever.  

15 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

Bring in Sark as HC

Draft Najee Harris

Draft Mac Jones

Pair them up with Ridley and Julio

I’m sorta kidding and sorta serious but  I would genuinely love to have Najee Harris in a Falcons uniform and I truly hope that part happens  

Now wait a minute! Falcons had their chance with Sark and he was fired!  Everyone loved hating on him, us Bama fans love him! Love the Falcons, but...

Harris is awesome and Jones is being over looked by a lot of people. I think either of them would have an impact for Falcons!

Just now, BamaBirdLady said:

Now wait a minute! Falcons had their chance with Sark and he was fired!  Everyone loved hating on him, us Bama fans love him! Love the Falcons, but...

Harris is awesome and Jones is being over looked by a lot of people. I think either of them would have an impact for Falcons!

I have to admit I was one of the ones hating on Sark at the time. I have since come to realize that I was totally wrong about him. I’m now eating some “humble Sark pie” lol