Do you think that Raheem Morris will at least get an interview for the Falcons head coaching position?

Falcons Fan MVP

He is so well known to the organization that the only person that might need to interview him would be a new GM. For a number of reasons, he'll get a formal interview. That said, I don't think that one meeting (the interview) will impact the final decision as much as interviews of outside candidates may. He is already a top candidate or he is not.

Of course he will. I would disappointed in the organization if he didn't. It is never easy stepping in when the head coach is fired. I have been impressed with the work he has done with the defense. Unfortunately, he was saddled with one of the worst offensive coordinators in football. People will say that he could have fired Koetter and maybe he could have. But who is on this staff that could take over?

If we end up losing out, I wouldn’t interview him. They interview him every week when the debrief the games I am sure. Blank wants winning, contention, championships . Rah is now 4-4 with 2-3 more L coming...don’t think that’s the tone Blank is looking to set.

Also, if a new GM is brought in, they may meet w him, but they likely won’t want to keep any leftovers from the old regime. Clean start for the locker room to buy in to.

For the "step up" this season he should expect to be interviewed.  

I'm on the fence.  Maybe he'd be OK if DK was out.  But I think it's more likely that a new GM would cut him, not firing DK could get him fired.  I cannot say I'll be surprised if he gets the job.  But there are some good candidates I would prefer.