• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really, really like his approach.   

Matt has won us a lot more games than he has lost us. 

Joey Harrington used to apologize all the time.

15 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Matt has won us a lot more games than he has lost us. 

That has nothing to do with right now. He is also paid big bucks and the money is in the offense. Lets get it done. If dirk is holding you back speak up. Matt has played in successful offenses. Hopefully something has stuck.

I know its not the real world but they get rid of guys for being paid all that money and not producing. Im a matt ryan guy but all good things eventually come to an end.

1 hour ago, red falcon said:

That has nothing to do with right now. He is also paid big bucks and the money is in the offense. Lets get it done. If dirk is holding you back speak up. Matt has played in successful offenses. Hopefully something has stuck.

I know its not the real world but they get rid of guys for being paid all that money and not producing. Im a matt ryan guy but all good things eventually come to an end.

I agree with the sentiment of speaking up if Koetter is holding you back, but you know Ryan doesn't do that. He'll let the tape speak for itself I'm sure. If it shows that Koetter is the problem, then that'll be that. At least in his mind I think. 

1 hour ago, red falcon said:

Do you call out your boss in public????

Just now, falconsd56 said:

Yup.

That is why his struggles are so frustrating.

He has been a great qb and he can still make all of the throws needed....he just has missed more than he normally does.

Yes it is frustrating. Part of it is probably physical decline although Brees, Rogers and Brady have been playing a lot longer than Matt. I think a lot of it is just Matt knowing in his heart that this system does not maximize his skill set. 

1 minute ago, marvinthemartian said:

Yes it is frustrating. Part of it is probably physical decline although Brees, Rogers and Brady have been playing a lot longer than Matt. I think a lot of it is just Matt knowing in his heart that this system does not maximize his skill set. 

I am not sure that it is physical.

He can still sling it 

It is not physical.....it is between the ears...When he is on point and making good decisions the offense is good.

When he is not....it is not.