Arthur Blank and Rich McKay

*TMo*

Just now, opensource001 said:

Looking at that list puts into perspective just how historically bad this franchise is.  

You know, it really, really does. The sad part is I've been here since day one. Yep, I'm old. The Falcons went to Vince Lombardi and the Packers front office for advice on Norb Hecker. The definitely told us he was not head coaching material. Yep, we hired him anyway.

1 minute ago, *TMo* said:

You know, it really, really does. The sad part is I've been here since day one. Yep, I'm old. The Falcons went to Vince Lombardi and the Packers front office for advice on Norb Hecker. The definitely told us he was not head coaching material. Yep, we hired him anyway.

Yeah, my dad is in the same boat.  Been around since the very beginning.  He used to tell me stories about the Falcons incompetence when I first started watching them.  I use to think he was just trying to share their history.  Now I realize he was trying to warn me.

11 minutes ago, opensource001 said:

Yeah, my dad is in the same boat.  Been around since the very beginning.  He used to tell me stories about the Falcons incompetence when I first started watching them.  I use to think he was just trying to share their history.  Now I realize he was trying to warn me.

Haha, The Smiths were really good people. They weren't as cheap as most fans thought/said. They were brilliant Insurance people. Sadly not so football wise. 

10 hours ago, *TMo* said:

Atlanta Falcons Head Coaches

Mr Blank and Mr McKay. Attached are the many head coaches the Atlanta Falcons have had. None have brought us a championship. Lots of fan threads on this board are calling for their guy to be the head coach. However, you two are the ones who count. Please, please, please get this one right. 

Here's a fun fact.

Every HC that was hired under Blank outside of Petrino got the Falcons at least to the NFCCG.

Mora Jr. - 2004

Petrino - quit during his only season in 2007.

Smith - 2012

Quinn - 2016

Not bad. But this time the new regime needs to establish more of a consistent winning culture and deliver a SB.

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, *TMo* said:

How do you folks feel like they did?

LOL, good luck finding a straight answer on this one bro!  

There are plenty who won't show any approval whatsoever so that they can reserve judgement as follows:

"I knew right off the bat these were poor choices for HC & GM"

"I never did like these choices because...(fill in whatever bs lie that comes to mind here)"

"Man I knew from the gitgo these guys were EXACTLY the right fit & I KNEW...blah blah blan"

For me personally I like both these choices a lot & have no problem being wrong or right about either one or both!  But most of all...

what is going on matthew perry GIF