1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Dan Quinn is reportedly looking to interview for the Arizona and Auburn openings. 

I didn't know this but I heard that Deion Sanders is the new head coach at Jackson State. That ought to be fun to watch.

I think he will do great in college tbh. 

Deion has 2 kids Shilo and Shedeur about to go to that school. Shilo is transferring and Shedeur is signing as a 4-star QB.

3 hours ago, Jesus said:

Dan Quinn is reportedly looking to interview for the Arizona and Auburn openings. 

I didn't know this but I heard that Deion Sanders is the new head coach at Jackson State. That ought to be fun to watch.

Those would be good routes for him.

Go back to college, build a good program and  re-establish yourself as a head coach and then in 5-10 years come back to the nfl if he chooses.

Ala Pete Carroll.

5 hours ago, red falcon said:

He doesn't say that. He says we in the past. I am definitely not saying he points blame.

He also says “I”. I don’t see the problem w him saying “we” as well...it’s fitting, this team has been a mess. You win as a team and lose as one. 

For instance, I am in regional management and say “we” whether good or bad when communicating w/ my team. I also say “I” when we fall short as a unit. When I point out “you” it is always in a 1:1 setting, I never throw blame publicly (take a note Dik Koetter!)

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

He also says “I”. I don’t see the problem w him saying “we” as well...it’s fitting, this team has been a mess. You win as a team and lose as one. 

For instance, I am in regional management and say “we” whether good or bad when communicating w/ my team. I also say “I” when we fall short as a unit. When I point out “you” it is always in a 1:1 setting, I never throw blame publicly (take a note Dik Koetter!)

I feel you brother. I honestly feel he hasnt said "I" until as of late could be wrong. Water under the bridge for this season anyway. He is paid a lot. Offense has been the same for the past two years.  Its not all on him but when you make that much and you play that position your voice should carry.

The offense looks nothing like 15 or 16.