Notes 12/16

Goober Pyle

4 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Now, I'm not a scientist or a sex worker, but it appears that Louis Riddick may get hired by a team other than the Falcons because he seems like a logical fit for the Falcons to many people. We will pass on him and he will be successful somewhere else. Its just how **** goes here.

Yep.  There are about 3 candidates I like.  He's one.  I get due diligence but we've been down that road and ended up...lacking.  

1 hour ago, red falcon said:

Man whatever. Season is almost over. Previously he was saying we this and we that. You got the big money take full claim of it dont tip toe. The qb is the leader.

59Rs3U=

Take blame when it's not yours or we criticize you for taking it when it is yours. I'm sure when your coworkers make mistakes, you are quick to say "my bad". 

8 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

59Rs3U=

Take blame when it's not yours or we criticize you for taking it when it is yours. I'm sure when your coworkers make mistakes, you are quick to say "my bad". 

All im saying is he needs to take responsibility for his actions. Not just at the end of the year. As an NCO in the military if my airmen slips up as the supervisor they are looking at me as well.  

Edited by red falcon

3 hours ago, red falcon said:

All im saying is he needs to take responsibility for his actions. Not just at the end of the year. As an NCO in the military if my airmen slips up as the supervisor they are looking at me as well.  

I don’t remember him ever saying it was just someone else’s fault. Maybe I just missed it TBH...Do you have any examples?