3 hours ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

But this is a message board.. Where we come together to.... discuss thing related to the falcons...(not sure if you knew)...so that's what I wanted to talk about..the falcons...not crying...not whining...(unlike you; sure if I check your history I'll find a lot of tears)... Just discussing something other than a losing season and a top five draft pick. Good day sir.

W91.gif

17 hours ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

I been wanting to start this conversation for a while now but..

Since 2008 we been "rising up"..

😊i hate it.. actually never liked the phrase but understood it due to the state of the franchise AT THE TIME.

So I'm asking...

Am I the only one that's really for sum new?(other than "rise up" and better coaching)

DQ always had sum cool saying on his shirts.....lets consult with him about a new phrase, he was really good at that...

I'm just tired of embracing "rise up"..it sucks. 🤔(See what I did there?)

What should our new motto/phrase/saying be if you had pick?

How about "Flying High"  cause you got to be stoned and really high to believe this team is going 7-9 this year... or for those who insist that the team had really improved.  LOL Rise up sounds more like a description of the bile that comes up when your team blows a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter.

😄🏈👍

Edited by Realsurfin
On 12/17/2020 at 2:27 AM, Realsurfin said:

How about "Flying High"  cause you got to be stoned and really high to believe this team is going 7-9 this year... or for those who insist that the team had really improved.  LOL Rise up sounds more like a description of the bile that comes up when your team blows a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter.

😄🏈👍

There is that bile rising up I was talking about... another blown lead.  

LOL🤣🏈👍🤷‍♂️

On 12/16/2020 at 8:47 AM, IamFRESCO1 said:

I been wanting to start this conversation for a while now but..

Since 2008 we been "rising up"..

😊i hate it.. actually never liked the phrase but understood it due to the state of the franchise AT THE TIME.

So I'm asking...

Am I the only one that's really for sum new?(other than "rise up" and better coaching)

DQ always had sum cool saying on his shirts.....lets consult with him about a new phrase, he was really good at that...

I'm just tired of embracing "rise up"..it sucks. 🤔(See what I did there?)

What should our new motto/phrase/saying be if you had pick?

I've never been a big fan of the Rise Up phrase, either.  It was alright at first, but just seems to be a worn-out old catch phrase now. 
When you think about it, you have to be down to Rise Up....and that's the part I don't like! 
Let's just strive to be a Winner, and the "catch phrase" will take care of itself!!!