Shall we rise???

IamFRESCO1

I been wanting to start this conversation for a while now but..

Since 2008 we been "rising up"..

😊i hate it.. actually never liked the phrase but understood it due to the state of the franchise AT THE TIME.

So I'm asking...

Am I the only one that's really for sum new?(other than "rise up" and better coaching)

DQ always had sum cool saying on his shirts.....lets consult with him about a new phrase, he was really good at that...

I'm just tired of embracing "rise up"..it sucks. 🤔(See what I did there?)

What should our new motto/phrase/saying be if you had pick?

1 hour ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

😊i hate it.. actually never liked the phrase but understood it due to the state of the franchise AT THE TIME.

So I'm asking...

Am I the only one that's really for sum new?(other than "rise up" and better coaching)

DQ always had sum cool saying on his shirts.....lets consult with him about a new phrase, he was really good at that...

"Rise Up" to me is associated with years of incompetence, failure, choking, under achievement, laying down, losing.  How's that? 

41 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Surprisingly not everyone likes it. I was 11 years old in 98 and it was the time to be alive! Small Soldiers was on VHS, Earthworm Jim in the SEGA, and everyone doing the Dirty Bird at school!

I had Earthworm Jim on the SNES... played that game for HOURS. Even at 44 years old I still have that game on my SNES emulator on my phone.

4 hours ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

So I'm asking...

I’d rather it be organic. As in coming from the players.

Like when Free said: All Gas No Brakes

6 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Y'all continuously whine, ***** and cry about some of the weakest ****. One day, ya'll gone learn about sniveling over stuff you can't control.

But this is a message board.. Where we come together to.... discuss thing related to the falcons...(not sure if you knew)...so that's what I wanted to talk about..the falcons...not crying...not whining...(unlike you; sure if I check your history I'll find a lot of tears)... Just discussing something other than a losing season and a top five draft pick. Good day sir.