Who would you hire as the Falcons head coach next year if you was the GM?

Falcons Fan MVP

I know he's not a popular choice here...but i will say Josh McDaniels.....which should have been hired instead of DQ...why????

1.  He's a former head coach who should have learned from his mistakes...

2. He's been learning under BB for over 10 years...

3.  EB, AS, JB, etc...all are hot names, but so was DQ.... these guys are unproven.. you hire one of these guys, chances are you stuck with them for the next 3 to 5 years...if they lay brick, you've really set your franchise back many many years..

4.  As far as the Colts job goes, i honely feel like JMD knew of the uncertainty of Luck, and thats why he pulled out..

And as for all of those talking about how JMD has laid an egg with Cam Newton....you guys are the same ones who have said for years that Cam Sucks....JMD had just been trying to do the best he can with what he has to work with... BB is the one who decide who plays QB..not JMD

1 minute ago, andrews31cain21 said:

I know he's not a popular choice here...but i will say Josh McDaniels.....which should have been hired instead of DQ...why????

3.  EB, AS, JB, etc...all are hot names, but so was DQ.... these guys are unproven.. you hire one of these guys, chances are you stuck with them for the next 3 to 5 years...if they lay brick, you've really set your franchise back many many years..

4.  As far as the Colts job goes, i honely feel like JMD knew of the uncertainty of Luck, and thats why he pulled out..

And as for all of those talking about how JMD has laid an egg with Cam Newton....you guys are the same ones who have said for years that Cam Sucks....JMD had just been trying to do the best he can with what he has to work with... BB is the one who decide who plays QB..not JMD

@Vandy @Knight of God

Yall want this....

I'm not exactly in the frame of  mind....

9 minutes ago, andrews31cain21 said:

I'm more in favor of keeping Raheem than hiring JMD.   Raheem has coached on both sides of the ball and already has the teams respect. 

16 minutes ago, andrews31cain21 said:

Matt Ryan just said he has plenty left in the tank unlike Andrew Luck at that time.