Draft Lawrence, and trade him for Mahomes!

Trade the Jets their number 1 for for our 1. We agree to start building Zaxby’s locations in New York and give them Willy Mo.  He always ready.

Take Lawrence and trade him, Julio, and next year’s 4th rounder to the Chefs for Mahomes, Dante Hall, and Christian Akoye.

Draft the tiny RB from Buffalo in the second.

Championship!  Who’s with me? 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trade the Jets their number 1 for for our 1. We agree to start building Zaxby’s locations in New York and give them Willy Mo.  He always ready. Take Lawrence and trade him, Julio, and next year’s

Too much work. Just turn off salary cap and use the force trade option to compile every 90+ overall player at every position.   DYNASTY!!!!     ........it worked on Madde

Last time I tried that, I also threw out my back! 😏

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

Trade the Jets their number 1 for for our 1. We agree to start building Zaxby’s locations in New York and give them Willy Mo.  He always ready.

Take Lawrence and trade him, Julio, and next year’s 4th rounder to the Chefs for Mahomes, Dante Hall, and Christian Akoye.

I am as with as if I was the Germans that Bombed Pearl Harbor! 

48 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

I think you need to get a west coast team and have a three team trade.... Add in In and Out Burger Locations, Sweet Tea, and life-time supplies of Coca-Cola Products and you might have a deal.. it's Andy Reid after all.

1 hour ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

I believe you are dead *** serious.