Jump to content

Is Jeff Ulbrich the real reason the defense improved?


FalconofShadows
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Mr. Captain Falcon said:

I dont understand the sentiment of a defensive improvement, the Chargers scored 20 points on us. We are 30th in passing yards allowed, 28th in total yards allowed, 11th in rushing, and 16th in points allowed. This defense is bad.

But it's allot better then what it has been. 20 points in the NFL now adays isn't a bad stat. And the Chargers offense isn't bad they are very underrated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Mr. Captain Falcon said:

I don’t understand the sentiment of a defensive improvement, the Chargers scored 20 points on us. We are 30th in passing yards allowed, 28th in total yards allowed, 11th in rushing, and 16th in points allowed. This defense is bad.

That’s captain obvious. :ninja:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

If they’re still running it this way Raheem doesn’t deserve to be retained as HC or promoted to HC anywhere else. That’s really dumb 

When Morris first took over he said they were continuing to split playcalling. I assume that's continued. You're right, it is really dumb. It was dumb when they were doing it under DQ too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Bunchy Carter said:

I just can't seem to put my finger on why TATF seems dead set on crowning Ulbrich...

It doesn’t matter to me one way or the other but Ulbrich has done a great job with what he’s had to work with. We had DBs playing earlier in the year that no one ever heard of because of injuries. Plus he has no edge rushers worth a flip. So imo you got to give the guy a little credit. That’s how new star coaches are born ...they get a chance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

It doesn’t matter to me one way or the other but Ulbrich has done a great job with what he’s had to work with. We had DBs playing earlier in the year that no one ever heard of because of injuries. Plus he has no edge rushers worth a flip. So imo you got to give the guy a little credit. That’s how new star coaches are born ...they get a chance. 

This all happened when morris became head coach though. People want to give ulbrich credit at the same time talking down on morris. His hands are all over the defense it cant work like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, red falcon said:

This all happened when morris became head coach though. People want to give ulbrich credit at the same time talking down on morris. His hands are all over the defense it cant work like that.

Yep but Ulbrich is the DC right? I’d think his hands are all over it too. I’d be ok with Morris being retained but NOT as HC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was not aware our defense called 3rd down plays.  

Every day I learn something new is a good day.

I do recognize that the Defense is playing significantly better today than first half of the season.  The bigs and the linebackers are doing as well as anyone on the division and Terrell is looking bright for the future.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...