Would the Falcons have been better off hiring Mike Malarkey as OC in 2019 instead of Dirk Koetter?

Falcons Fan MVP

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

Mathematically your ball math is right, but at least after the five kicks you get about an hour to recover before next kick session.

I dunno. In the span of 1 hour and 1 minute, I’ve been kicked in the balls 10 whole times. 

11 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

The Atlanta Falcons had a winning record every season Mike Malarkey was here as OC in 2008-2011. He was better at running the ball. How well do you think that the Falcons offense would have done if they brought in Mike malarkey as OC in

2019 instead of Dirk Koetter? 

The herd of TAFT at the time was just fine with the hiring of Koetter and Mularkey...but a couple of us thought we’d be better off keeping Sarkisian.

3 hours ago, Vandy said:

The herd of TAFT at the time was just fine with the hiring of Koetter and Mularkey...but a couple of us thought we’d be better off keeping Sarkisian.

I really wish we had just seen what Sark would have done with two more years under his belt. It was obvious from the get-go that Koetter was going to be a waste of time. Maybe we'd be in the same place, but who knows?