Who you like, or hate the least, in SECCG

BamaBirdLady

Look, I know most of you GA fans can't stand Alabama, I wouldn't like us either if it weren't my alma mater and didn't have 2 kids going to school there!

My question is who do you dislike the most Bama or FL? Who do you want to win the SECCG? 

Let's pretend that the MB is not going to blow up, that both teams will not cancel, or that world comes to an end and you have to pick a winner! 😁

Edited by BamaBirdLady

I don’t even hate Bama. I just want the Dawgs to beat them. For bonus points I want Kirby to be the first or even the only former assistant to beat Saban. On the other hand, I have genuine disdain for Dan MuLLLen and UF is a heated annual rivalry.

Every fanbase has its idiots but I think generally there is a lot more respect between UGA/Bama than there is UGA/UF.

I look forward to Bama stomping a mud hole in that Gator ***.

16 hours ago, The Great American said:

I want Kirby to be a Saban Slayer but I'm pulling for the Tide in this one!!   

I don't doubt that Kirby will be the first assistant to beat Saban.  And since GA is my childhood team and my second favorite team, I hope if an assistant beats him,  he is the first to beat him!

I would hate it to be Kiffin!

1. Florida: I just really don't like anything about them in any sport, although I do hope that their basketball player who passed out recently fully recovers.
  2. Kentucky: Their basketball fans are the biggest reason they're so high on this list.
  3. Texas A&M: I don't like Jimbo, nor did I like Manziel.
  4. Georgia: Just don't want to go to a game down there.
  5. Auburn: Just never have cared for them.
  6. Vanderbilt: They're not as high up on the list after James Franklin bolted for Penn State.
  7. Ole Miss: I heard their fans are great on gameday in Oxford. But Lane Kiffin is their head coach.
  8. LSU: They just beat Florida, which helps them in my book.
  9. Arkansas: Sam Pittman did a great job as o-line coach in Knoxville in 2012. Glad he got a chance to be a HC.
  10. South Carolina: No hate for them, especially with Muschamp gone.
  11. Missouri: I'd like to go out there for a game some year.
  12. Alabama: Their fans left my friends & I alone in Tuscaloosa in 2017.
  13. Mississippi State: Their fans were great my friends & I in 2012. Nothing at all in Starkville though.
  14. Tennessee: Always been my favorite team since I grew up about 20 minutes from campus.

Roll Tide on Saturday. I do think it's really remarkable what Saban has done down there.

On 12/14/2020 at 9:38 AM, BamaBirdLady said:

Look, I know most of you GA fans can't stand Alabama, I wouldn't like us either if it weren't my alma mater and didn't have 2 kids going to school there!

My question is who do you dislike the most Bama or FL? Who do you want to win the SECCG? 

Let's pretend that the MB is not going to blow up, that both teams will not cancel, or that world comes to an end and you have to pick a winner! 😁

Roll Tide!  Could never pull for UF in any sport at any time.   I hope it is a blowout.  Bama has always been my number 2 team behind the Dawgs.  I have close family who are Bama alums and fans, plus my GF is a Bama fan.