Matt Ryan said I’m getting myself some help next year

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we waste a first on one of these shxt QBs I'll freaking drop the Falcons completely. I'm not even kidding. No more BS fan service. Get a real play caller, some defensive maniacs and a real RB and w

I'm not for Lawrence or Fields. System guys with shiney measures.

Matty ice said we’re not making the playoffs, f*** it Ridley over there somewhere. 😂 At least this ensures a top 5 pick and that we completely clean house which we desperately need 🧼 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

Matty ice said we’re not making the playoffs, f*** it Ridley over there somewhere. 😂 At least this ensures a top 5 pick and that we completely clean house which we desperately need 🧼 

Why do you call him Matty Ice cuz he freezes and throws an  interception?

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Considering where we are drafting at in the top 5 i fully agree it needs to stop lol.

If we waste a first on one of these shxt QBs I'll freaking drop the Falcons completely. I'm not even kidding. No more BS fan service. Get a real play caller, some defensive maniacs and a real RB and win some games. 

Just now, Knight of God said:

If we waste a first on one of these shxt QBs I'll freaking drop the Falcons completely. I'm not even kidding. No more BS fan service. Get a real play caller, some defensive maniacs and a real RB and win some games. 

I wouldn't be against a Lawrence or Fields if we were picking top 3 or so but after that their are way to many talented players better than Lance and Wilson as prospects to even think about taking them in the top 10.  

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Hard to argue with any of that. 

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

I wouldn't be against a Lawrence or Fields if we were picking top 3 or so but after that their are way to many talented players better than Lance and Wilson as prospects to even think about taking them in the top 10.  

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Thank you—been waiting for someone to point this out.  

I want a defense and competent coaches.  Get an OC that realizes Ryan’s limitations and schemes accordingly

13 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Enter a offensive minded HC and a game wrecker DC. Draft Micah Parsons if we are top 5, best available safety in second and let the cooks cook. 

I'm not real high on any of these QBs either in the first. Later, maybe... But not the first

Just now, Sui_Generis said:

Enter a offensive minded HC and a game wrecker DC. Draft Micah Parsons if we are top 5, best available safety in second and let the cooks cook. 

I'm not real high on any of these QBs either in the first. Later, maybe... But not the first

We seriously dont need a LB at all.

Just now, Sui_Generis said:

Understood. But I have no idea who would be BPA besides Parsons within top 5. Maybe a CB, but really not much else worth taking. Paye looks meh, unless the crew is sold on him or Greg from the U.

Paye sucks. Rousseau, Surtain, or Farley but I would go Surtain personally.