Do you think that most of the Falcons players are hoping Raheem Morris comes back next year as Head Coach?

Falcons Fan MVP

Hard to guess.  It honestly looks like some of the leaders are bought in.  From the first half, the DQ games, you could tell at CAR and GB games the guys were hanging their heads and looked like the didn't give a crap from the opening kickoff.  Total 180 now.  Yeah, season is over early but the starters and the bench look like they have a lot more fire.  Do you give credit to Morris or just that DQ is out of the way?  Maybe it's different for each player.  

Morris has a better record than DQ but it's also fair to say we need more than a HC.  

I think quite a few players would be happy to have Morris stay.    

22 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

It matters not what the players want it’s about what Arthur Blank wants.It’s certainly looking likely he wants change across the board.

For Raheem Morris Jeff Ulbrich and co I see this as an audition for jobs else where is what  it’s looking and sounding like.

Beginning of the end for these guys I think.

If the players got to choose, Quinn  would be back.

36 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

starters and the bench look like they have a lot more fire.  Do you give credit to Morris or just that DQ is out of the way?  

I feel like it's both.

People don't seem to realize how much one person can influence the culture of a team. Yes, there are some x's and o's that need to be addressed, but the culture change people are clamoring for has already happened.

What @JohnnyFranchise said.  Sharpen the tools in the off season.  Fill some gaps.  But I would have hated to be in that locker room a couple months ago.  They just looked miserable.  The Falcons players look like they can feel the trend up.  Go out with heads up, heal and work in the summer, come back with your teeth showing.  Rise Up!

In all honesty, that locker room has a poor environment from years of bro.  They need real coaching.  Raheem is a place holder and nothing more.  Blank is far too loyal IMHO and will give all the coaches a chance to make their case.  It literally is all based on who the GM is and how much power he will have.  My guess is that our front office is poison right now and we will end up taking a major boom or bust type candidate.  

Obviously yet another impossible-to-answer question, but I can imagine half the players want Morris to stay, a quarter of them want him gone, and a quarter of them don't care either way.  

It's a good thing they don't make the decision because Morris and everyone else from this era needs to be dismissed.  

I would hope the players want the same thing as the ownership and fans...someone who can get them to the Super Bowl.   And that ain't Raheem Morris.  He's a .500 guy at best.