Sarah Fuller

JohnnyFranchise

8 minutes ago, Screaming Brave said:

Whoop de doo.... let’s see her catch a pass on a slant route over the middle. Or mix it up with a DL rushing the passer... or stand in the pocket with a blitzing LB with a clear path... Then the respect will come

Or, we can let her be the first female in history to score in a power 5 conference. It’s kind of a big deal. Whether you respect it or not, it’s not something that’s been done in a 140 years or so of college football. Good for her. 

12 minutes ago, Des-pool said:

Or, we can let her be the first female in history to score in a power 5 conference. It’s kind of a big deal. Whether you respect it or not, it’s not something that’s been done in a 140 years or so of college football. Good for her. 

Then let’s see the first male to score in a Women’s NCAA power 5 conference basketball game. Never been done ever. Would love to see it. 

14 minutes ago, Des-pool said:

There have been plenty of female kickers get playing time in college football. It’s no big deal whether it’s against power 5 or anyone else. It’s 20 yards, you stand there, keep your head down and kick it through the uprights. The rest of it is Power 5 blockers vs Power 5 rushers. Or Division II blockers vs. Division II rushers. No different for the kicker. 

And to call Vandy a legit power 5 team is a stretch. They have nothing to lose so why not bring some PR to the university?

Now if she goes to Alabama and legitimately beats out everyone in camp, then yes sir, mad respect. 

5 minutes ago, Des-pool said:

Why do you feel so threatened by a female kicker? 

I’m not threatened dude. I just don’t see the big deal. She kicked an extra point. She happened to be on a crappy division 1 football team that has nothing to lose so why not put her in? Any female soccer player on any college team could do what she did. She’s nothing special. Right place right time. Let’s see her blast a 50 yarder routinely and then I’ll take notice. 

So it’s not a big deal to you. Why do you feel the need to sh*t on the accomplishments of someone else? How does what she has done negatively impact your life at all? You say it’s not a big deal to you, but your words makes it seem like it IS a big deal to you. 

And guess what, it is a big deal to a lot of other people. Being an Edgelord about it doesn’t make you cool or worthy of respect, it’s just sad actually. Let the woman have her moment in the sun, it doesn’t negatively impact you in any way unless you let it.

26 minutes ago, Des-pool said:

So it’s not a big deal to you. Why do you feel the need to sh*t on the accomplishments of someone else? How does what she has done negatively impact your life at all? You say it’s not a big deal to you, but your words makes it seem like it IS a big deal to you. 

And guess what, it is a big deal to a lot of other people. Being an Edgelord about it doesn’t make you cool or worthy of respect, it’s just sad actually. Let the woman have her moment in the sun, it doesn’t negatively impact you in any way unless you let it.

Ok sure. You’re right. Tired of you. Have a nice life. 

17 hours ago, Screaming Brave said:

I’m not threatened dude. I just don’t see the big deal. She kicked an extra point. She happened to be on a crappy division 1 football team that has nothing to lose so why not put her in? Any female soccer player on any college team could do what she did. She’s nothing special. Right place right time. Let’s see her blast a 50 yarder routinely and then I’ll take notice. 

You’re so cool 

19 hours ago, Des-pool said:

I have a big problem with because this is clearly a “woke” publicity stunt.  She was given the opportunity vs. earning it.  They have their real kicker kick field goals but bring her in for the extra points.  Why would they do that if she was the best person for the job?  She was the special teams player of the week the last week for a kickoff that anyone on the team could have done.  Just the latest crap being rammed down our throats.  I’d have more respect for Vandy if the just admitted it is a stunt (kind of like minor league baseball stuff). 

11 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Too much estrogen for you bro? Chill the h3ll out. You probably couldn't even kick a PAT.

I won’t chill out and I have kicked PATs and FGs in GHSA sanctioned games. Years ago but I did it. And I was nothing special. So suck...on...THAT!

9 minutes ago, ajf611 said:

I have a big problem with because this is clearly a “woke” publicity stunt.  She was given the opportunity vs. earning it.  They have their real kicker kick field goals but bring her in for the extra points.  Why would they do that if she was the best person for the job?  She was the special teams player of the week the last week for a kickoff that anyone on the team could have done.  Just the latest crap being rammed down our throats.  I’d have more respect for Vandy if the just admitted it is a stunt (kind of like minor league baseball stuff). 

Exactly. Now if she legitimately beat out every kicker in camp in a legitimate power 5 conference school and handled ALL the kicking duties, then yes this is a historical event. That is all I’m saying. 

“This is ********!!! There’s nothing special about her! Put some guys in women’s sports!”

Ok what’s your problem?

”I don’t have a problem! You’re the one with a problem! This is just a publicity stunt and I have opinions about things!”

Ok bro, well some people think it’s cool. What’s wrong with that? Why do you keep talking bad about it?

”You’re the one obsessed! Not me!!!!!1 Leave me alone!!1!one”

So stupid

Why not just say you were there to watch history and leave it there? Why does this have to be an issue?

A couple of weeks ago the football team needed a kicker and they reached out to the soccer team, happens that the only soccer team at Vandy is a female team. Sarah came to work out and did a great job, so they asked her to help. It turns out to be a cool story, inspires young girls to go after whatever they want, gives the horrible Vandy program something to be proud about, and is just a nice story.

Why does it have to be picked apart and turned negative? Women will not be playing football, even Sarah was told to kick the ball and run off the field. Just try and enjoy the history and what good might come out of it. I know the charity, Play Like a Girl, that she sponsors has seen a dramatic increase in funding, so if nothing else, celebrate that!

4 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Why not just say you were there to watch history and leave it there? Why does this have to be an issue?

A couple of weeks ago the football team needed a kicker and they reached out to the soccer team, happens that the only soccer team at Vandy is a female team. Sarah came to work out and did a great job, so they asked her to help. It turns out to be a cool story, inspires young girls to go after whatever they want, gives the horrible Vandy program something to be proud about, and is just a nice story.

Why does it have to be picked apart and turned negative? Women will not be playing football, even Sarah was told to kick the ball and run off the field. Just try and enjoy the history and what good might come out of it. I know the charity, Play Like a Girl, that she sponsors has seen a dramatic increase in funding, so if nothing else, celebrate that!

well said, don't sweat the *********, some people just have to be "that guy" all the time.