How well do you think that the Falcons match up with the Chargers?

Falcons Fan MVP

Seriously I like our O over LAC D.  I like their O over our defense but not by as much.  I don't expect a big gap, maybe end as a 1 score lead but We'll come out on top.  Herbert is turning into a star but we got this.  This will be all about our air game.

Edited by Killing Floor

15 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

I want us to win but we gonna lose so I’m content with that result, it’s the falcon way.

No. The Falcons way is to win a bunch of meaningless games and messing up our top draft pick. LoL 🤣 I actually hope they do because I don't want them to try to replace Matt Ryan.

8 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

Seriously I like our O over LAC D.  I like their O over our defense but not by as much.  I don't expect a big gap, maybe end as a 1 score lead but We'll come out on top.  Herbert is turning into a star but we got this.  This will be all about our air game.

Patriots beat the Chargers 45-0. They must have a weakness somewhere. 

2 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Well, they are the only team in history as good at blowing leads as we are, so it should be fun to watch each team battle to lose in the 4th quarter lol.

I was honestly gonna pass on this game due to being sick of watching Koetter’s offense, but I might actually watch just to see how one of these teams pulls a loss out of their *****. It really is must-watch television for any NFL or dare I say sports fan. 

4 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

How well do you think that the Falcons match up with the Chargers? Do you think that this is a team we should beat? 

We will have to try extra hard to lose to the Chargers. Chargers are playing like they are the Atlanta  Falcons.... lol

Chargers are a spoiler team...

Falcons are a miracle team.  Its a miracle if the whole team shows up.... haaaa

5-11 or 6-10 staring us right in the face.

Chargers are gonna obliterate this defense. Have already shown that we dont have the talent or personnel to shut a down a team's passing attack/ offense and please dont use Raiders or Broncos as an argument. When this defense faces good offenses they get exposed. I remember when Baldinger called out Quinn and the falcons defense on numerous occasions last year but now he did it again with Morris this year. The defense is playing harder , ill give you that but they arent really that good tbh