Coach Punches Pee Wee Player Twice in Disturbing Video..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was abused by my step dad growing up. Constantly got my **** kicked in and not a single member of the staff at my elementary school helped me when I told them. They actually called my step dad and t

Well, he worked as a counselor for the sheriffs department so there is no way they could keep him and remain credible 

Oh... yeah, that's not great.

4 hours ago, fuego said:

Back when I was a kid and played football they called this toughening you up. I can't remember how many times I was slapped in the helmet by a coach. Times have changed. 

1. When you were 9 you got slapped, knocked to the ground, roundhouse punched in the chest, and had your head grabbed and shook a few times, then shoved in the back; all by a grown man that weighed 230 lbs. or more by a youth team coach??

2 minutes ago, B52Dawgs said:

1. When you were 9 you got slapped, knocked to the ground, roundhouse punched in the chest, and had your head grabbed and shook a few times, then shoved in the back; all by a grown man that weighed 230 lbs. or more by a youth team coach??

I was abused by my step dad growing up. Constantly got my **** kicked in and not a single member of the staff at my elementary school helped me when I told them. They actually called my step dad and told him what I said and he unleashed **** on me. 

Im glad this isn’t one of those cases, kids don’t deserve this man.

21 minutes ago, B52Dawgs said:

I went back and looked again as I had really just glanced at it at first. I didn't see a 'roundhouse punch to the chest' but the head hits are excessive. I thought it was more he just slapped his helmet hard which to me isn't a big deal. Fire him and move on. If he had done it and the kid had no football helmet on, then yeah, throw him in jail. 

3 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Right. Just because that's the way it used to be doesn't make it right 40 years ago and doesn't make it right today.

That’s a lie too by the way. That’s not how it “used to be” 40 years ago. I wasn’t getting slapped or punched on the helmet and knocked down when I was 8 years old playing in the South 40 years ago. This narrative is made up wannabes trying to act tough. 

1 hour ago, Black Francis said:

That’s a lie too by the way. That’s not how it “used to be” 40 years ago. I wasn’t getting slapped or punched on the helmet and knocked down when I was 8 years old playing in the South 40 years ago. This narrative is made up wannabes trying to act tough. 

As far as getting slapped, punched, knocked down when I was 8, yes.. by a coach, not knocked down but the others sure.. if it got out of hand my parents would put an end to it, for sure.. that was the “parents’ job” mentality back then. 

34 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

As far as getting slapped, punched, knocked down when I was 8, yes.. by a coach, not knocked down but the others sure.. if it got out of hand my parents would put an end to it, for sure.. that was the “parents’ job” mentality back then. 

This child was knocked down by head shots physically by a grown man. I don’t believe you. If you’re my age and being intellectually honest, which You’re not, this practice was unacceptable 40 years ago. The parents then, a what is happening today would have made the same choice. And they did then, and they do now. Single Mothers. Rinse and repeat. Look at Americans families without Fathers since the 50’s. The man on the video was a black man saying “that’s wrong”. And it is. That action did not make that boy a better “man” and I can assure you I’m as hard as “men” come. I know hard. It’s not on a football field. It’s in the field. Real survival stuff. Real survival stuff. Not a game. It tracked nothing. Just competing. I’m sure that kid will be taught to kneel, but not be willing to fight in a war if needed. 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

This child was knocked down by head shots physically by a grown man. I don’t believe you. If you’re my age and being intellectually honest, which You’re not, this practice was unacceptable 40 years ago. The parents then, a what is happening today would have made the same choice. And they did then, and they do now. Single Mothers. Rinse and repeat. Look at Americans families without Fathers since the 50’s. The man on the video was a black man saying “that’s wrong”. And it is. That action did not make that boy a better “man” and I can assure you I’m as hard as “men” come. I know hard. It’s not on a football field. It’s in the field. Real survival stuff. Real survival stuff. Not a game. It tracked nothing. Just competing. I’m sure that kid will be taught to kneel, but not be willing to fight in a war if needed. 

You lost me at not believing me. But, all good 

Just now, Black Francis said:

You lost me at “man” ish. I know what it means to be a man’ make one, or daughters that want to be with a man. Fraud... 

Par for the course.. 

so when should I expect the apology sent via DM because you’re too much of one to do it on here?

since you don’t know, I don’t have one of my own, but I raised 2 dead beats’ instead.. 

**** off

7 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Par for the course.. 

so when should I expect the apology sent via DM because you’re too much of one to do it on here?

since you don’t know, I don’t have one of my own, but I raised 2 dead beats’ instead.. 

**** off

You’re not strong. You’re weak. I’ll **** off. The world will be better without you, but you’re not strong. Your mentally Weakens us. How you don’t see, baffles me. 

3 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I was abused by my step dad growing up. Constantly got my **** kicked in and not a single member of the staff at my elementary school helped me when I told them. They actually called my step dad and told him what I said and he unleashed **** on me. 

Im glad this isn’t one of those cases, kids don’t deserve this man.

So sorry to hear that... hope things are better for you now. Tough to overcome that. 

this “coach” got what he earned.  You go home. Fraud....I’m home with my family. That you don’t have per your post. Your truth. Raise a family then maybe you’ll get some respect child. 

Again, I raised two children whose fathers weren’t there for them.. 

you seriously are something else.. seek help 

You should seek help. They’re NOT  your  babies. You’re not a hero. I raise boys dating MY daughters. My babies. You know nothing. 

Your boys are dating your daughters? 

can’t believe the fact that I raised two children from when they were in diapers is being discredited because “they’re not mine”

I hope everyone is seeing this.