*DO NOT ENTER* NIGHTMARE FUEL INSIDE

13 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

If he brings Carmichael with him that could get really interesting really quickly. I know that Greg Williams is available as a DC. I am NOT saying we should get him for DC but that would be a logical connection. I’m not a Greg Williams fan based on bounty gate but, except for his last play as Jets DC when he had a brain fart, he has always had a good, aggressive defense. Again, let me be clear, I am not advocating Williams but it would certainly be rumored. And if it DID happen, I think all would be quickly forgiven the first time his aggressive D puts Brees/Hill/Winston/Brady on their backsides five or six times in one game. 

Gregg Williams hasn’t coached on a team with a winning record in almost a decade.  No thanks.

On 12/11/2020 at 6:43 AM, Ovie_Lover said:

Based on the points they’ve scored they’d be around 10-2 since the 85 Bears only allowed like 4 PPG.

The 85 Bears allowed 12.4 points per game. The Jets offense has scored less than 12 points in a game an amazing 6 times this year and have another where they scored only 13. Jets are averaging 15.0 points per game. So based on what we know, if they had the 85 Bears defense they would currently below .500 at 5-6. That is how bad that offense is. Makes me think about the 1977 Falcons that set a record for fewest points allowed and only won 7 games because of their offense.

23 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Man, you are always in the line of sight of those hurricanes.  Be safe.  

Much appreciated, my guy! And unfortunately we are, after having a couple of mum hurricane seasons the last few years, 2020 really lit us up.

This last one pretty much hit us dead on. Like the eye made landfall within 10 miles of my hometown. Got a decent amount of water and the wind caused some extensive roof damage across the area but other than that, I don’t believe there was any loss of life thankfully.

😊

33 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Much appreciated, my guy! And unfortunately we are, after having a couple of mum hurricane seasons the last few years, 2020 really lit us up.

This last one pretty much hit us dead on. Like the eye made landfall within 10 miles of my hometown. Got a decent amount of water and the wind caused some extensive roof damage across the area but other than that, I don’t believe there was any loss of life thankfully.

😊

Biggest thing in NY we have to worry about weather wise is cold and the wind.  

I’ve said this before we don’t want a GM that’s always been on teams picking high up in the draft.I think the really good talent evaluators find the talent from the 20th pick downwards in every round.

I mean you could find plenty of guys who find talent at the top of every round go find me a GM who finds all these gems at the bottom of rounds and give them to a coach who wants to instill an identity in our team who maximises what the GM gives him.