ATLANTA : Now Hiring!

ADAMSVILLE GYM

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Never got a chance to go but heard that was the spot! 

After it closed the OMNI left the escalator there for several years.  A couple times in high school after staying out way too late we snuck up the steps and slept up there.  Dumb things to do when you're a kid in a big town.  

Bartkowski days!  #10

1 hour ago, Killing Floor said:

After it closed the OMNI left the escalator there for several years.  A couple times in high school after staying out way too late we snuck up the steps and slept up there.  Dumb things to do when you're a kid in a big town.  

Bartkowski days!  #10

Man, i was like four when all that was going on! 

My brother told me about it a little bit. And folks from his generation.

23 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Come on now....Omni...underground...and that wall outside the underground....

1976.....Grady Baby

76? Do you even remember the old underground?? Where they use to have a Planters store on the outside upper end!!? 

The small of fresh roasted peanuts, aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

Man, I loved roaming Underground when I was younger and even stupider than I am now.  We didn't have Uber back then.  But the trains went really slow through downtown so you could grab on.  Surprised I never got killed or caught doing that.  There was a divey bar almost across the street from the Varsity, I think at 10th?  Waitress used to sell us Cobra in high school.  I "assume" my kid doesn't do that.

12 hours ago, Killing Floor said:

Man, I loved roaming Underground when I was younger and even stupider than I am now.  We didn't have Uber back then.  But the trains went really slow through downtown so you could grab on.  Surprised I never got killed or caught doing that.  There was a divey bar almost across the street from the Varsity, I think at 10th?  Waitress used to sell us Cobra in high school.  I "assume" my kid doesn't do that.

LoL @ "Cobra". That **** was worse than Bull, 45 and 800!!! King Cobra!! Whew!!

Edited by ADAMSVILLE GYM