According to CBS Sports Selecting #8 in 2021 NFL The Atlanta Falcons select ....Zach Wilson Quarterback BYU

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

QB is simply the most important position in all of sports so if your picking in the top 10 and there’s one there, you take him. Team needs are irrelevant. If you have a franchise QB you got a chance t

LMAO at needs based drafting. Dimi tried that and picked the likes of Sackmaker, Jelly, Puddin, Bustley, King Konz and Talk.

Thank you baby Jesus this won’t happen 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, RHEC said:

#8 Jamaal Anderson

#8 Vic Beasley

I dont want to take chances.

Oh, they are going to have the same guy picking ???

Plus, you just said you don’t want to take a chance but you want to pick a guy that may still be available two rounds later at eight? That sounds like taking a chance to me. A BIG ONE!

And only one of those guys was a reach, the other was rated that high and just didn't pan out. Not the first time that happened and won't be the last.

Just because its a QB doesn't mean it won't be a bust either, plus he would more than likely be a reach at 8. I don't see a first time/new GM doing that.

I support drafting a QB in the 1st round.  It sounds counterintuitive with so many other needs but it could provide some much needed competition at the most important position on the team.  People were critical of Greenbay  taking a QB early but Aaron Rodgers is on top of his game playing some of his best ball in years, we need to get this offense playing at a high level again. 

4 minutes ago, insight said:

I support drafting a QB in the 1st round.  It sounds counterintuitive with so many other needs but it could provide some much needed competition at the most important position on the team.  People were critical of Greenbay  taking a QB early but Aaron Rodgers is on top of his game playing some of his best ball in years, we need to get this offense playing at a high level again. 

That would have happened regardless of who they drafted in the first round. They put Aaron in an offense that maximizes his potential. Do the same with Matt and the team doesn't need to draft a QB. 

It's silly for the team to plan for the future based on how bad Koetter has been. No QB can run his offense successfully in the NFL the only one who has come close is Matt. Get a better OC/HC in here and they can get Matt back to those MVP levels. 

3 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Not at 8 I don’t. Not with having so many needs on defense.

Not too many defensive players I like at 8. If new GM and coach wanna start their regime with a QB like Wilson, I have zero problems with it. As long as they add good defensive players throughout the rest of the draft and FA.

Yes please I would be elated to have Zach Wilson at #8. I doubt he lasts to pick #8. 

People who don't want Wilson havent seen him play. He is mobile, fits the ball into tight windows, and has good pocket awareness. Sit him behind Ryan and start him year 2, or if he balls out in camp we can trade Ryan for picks and start the rebuilt that much sooner.