According to CBS Sports Selecting #8 in 2021 NFL The Atlanta Falcons select ....Zach Wilson Quarterback BYU

According to CBS Sports Selecting #8 in 2021 NFL The Atlanta Falcons select ....Zach Wilson Quarterback BYU

LOL did CBS always suck this bad or did I just forget. They got 5 QB's going in the first round which sounds high and that includes Zach Wilson, Trey Lance to the Panthers Mac Jones to the Bears Lawrence to the Jets and Fields to the Jaguars. **** if I had the 1st or 2nd pick Id serious considerer trading back for more picks and no way would I want Zach Wilson at #8 

Go QB if somebody decent drops to the 2nd or 3rd round but other wise this team has too many needs

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

QB is simply the most important position in all of sports so if your picking in the top 10 and there’s one there, you take him. Team needs are irrelevant. If you have a franchise QB you got a chance t

LMAO at needs based drafting. Dimi tried that and picked the likes of Sackmaker, Jelly, Puddin, Bustley, King Konz and Talk.

Thank you baby Jesus this won’t happen 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

LOL did CBS always suck this bad or did I just forget. They got 5 QB's going in the first round which sounds high and that includes Zach Wilson, Trey Lance to the Panthers Mac Jones to the Bears Lawrence to the Jets and Fields to the Jaguars. **** if I had the 1st or 2nd pick Id serious considerer trading back for more picks and no way would I want Zach Wilson at #8 

Go QB if somebody decent drops to the 2nd or 3rd round but other wise this team has too many needs

QB is simply the most important position in all of sports so if your picking in the top 10 and there’s one there, you take him. Team needs are irrelevant. If you have a franchise QB you got a chance team or no team. 

My preference is to trade back with a QB needy team like the Bears....but if there are no takers, I’d be good with Trey Lance or Zach Wilson.  Don’t sleep on Trask, either.  Dude never started a game in high school so is still learning the position yet already dang good.

In a perfect world we trade back and add two extra top 100 picks.  Then target JT Daniels next year.  He is going to be very special

I commented on this before...mocks always jam a bunch of QBs in round 1, and it rarely happens. I looked back to around 1950 and 3 times ever have 5 QBs gone in round 1. 

that part aside, 8 it too early for ZW, especially in our situation, having a good QB under contract and significant holes elsewhere.

7 hours ago, putnam6 said:

CBS had Mason Rudolph as the top QB prospect in 18 over Mayfield, Darnold, Rosen, Josh Allen and Lamar, that’s all you need to know about how far they’ve fallen.

3 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

My preference is to trade back with a QB needy team like the Bears....but if there are no takers, I’d be good with Trey Lance or Zach Wilson.  Don’t sleep on Trask, either.  Dude never started a game in high school so is still learning the position yet already dang good.

In a perfect world we trade back and add two extra top 100 picks.  Then target JT Daniels next year.  He is going to be very special

We are a QB needy team tho 

5 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

If Morris is the coach...I would agree

New regime might want their own guy

Doesn't matter, still way to soon and with our defense we need as many picks on D as possible, it would be stupid to waste a top 10 pick on a QB who is just going to sit for 2-3 years