Koo 38, Falcons 30

FalconsIn2012

I can only imagine what our record would be if our RZ offense was top 10 as it should be.  My gut says we would be 8-4 with solid RZ playcalling

I know it would be unorthodox on the offensive side of the ball, but why not adopt the approach taken by our defense: Koetter calls the offense until we hit the opponents 30 yard line, at which point it’s handed over to Knapp, Schaub or Ryan calls the offense from no huddle.

Try something different the last month.  But since it’s unlikely, I expect more of the same from the 2020 Falcons MVP:

That's a great idea and would provide at least an entertaining alternative to the same old steaming pile of KoetterBall.

On the other hand, maintaining the status quo gives us a good shot at 4-12 and a very high draft pick in every round...it ain't tankin' if your OC is doing the best he can and you still lose. 

Please give Koo a payday deal so he won't be looking.  He is one of the best PK in the league right now and he has not peaked.  In my dreamland with l'il falcons with tiny helmets flying around the sky we'd be dropping sixes and just use Koo for PAT but since he's The Man on the team...

Dear Mr. Blank, please pay your best player what it takes to keep him in Atlanta.  Cut all of our Safetys if you need the money, my mom will do as well for a free jersey.  Take care of Koo.  

It's getting kind of sad that all the players are getting blamed for the incompetence of the OC. 

They need to execute better.

They need to all be cut and replaced.

It's like there is this magical thinking that somewhere is a super group of football players (all available in the next draft) who can step up and turn Dirk Koetter's lousy excuse for an offense into a scoring machine.

1 hour ago, KamiKazee27 said:

We need to just go ahead and let Dirk go because he makes this team unwatchable. Can't imagine us getting much worse without him the last stretch of games.

Facts. I'm struggling to hang in there on Sunday afternoons with Koetter still serving as a boat anchor to this high-powered offense we are supposed to have.

The only thing saving Koetter from a pink slip is Blank and McKay don't want to throw him to the wolves with just a month left in the season. Four more weeks of this **** seems like a dam lifetime though.

3 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Facts. I'm struggling to hang in there on Sunday afternoons with Koetter still serving as a boat anchor to this high-powered offense we are supposed to have.

The only thing saving Koetter from a pink slip is Blank and McKay don't want to throw him to the wolves with just a month left in the season. Four more weeks of this **** seems like a dam lifetime though.

The only reason I still watch the game while the offense is on the field is for when Koo comes on.  I'm waiting for him to kick a 70 yarder.