UGA 2020/2021 Season Basketball Thread..

22 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

1st rule of GA basketball is not to talk about GA basketball

LOLOL.. nah we had a soft out of conference schedule which was important for guys to get some confidence.. today we knew was a tough game going in with the size of MSU, but i think we were -1 in rebounding and outscored them in points in the paint.. We need KD's shooting period.  The NCAA needs to clear him. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep same here.. This team isn't improving at all in basic basketball fundamentals.   we missed over 16 free throws.. our defense is atrocious.. i saw guys who made a move and our weakside defender rol

Well one thing about UGA bball when you count on them they let you down.   when you ignore them and count them out somehow they sometimes come back to life.  That’s always true about 60% of the ti

Posted Images

I like that at least we were in it and it wasn't a blow out.

Hate how my standards for our bball team have been set so low.

Crean I don't believe is the answer.  Maybe he gets us some better talent than Fox but maybe the next coach can do better.  But with his buyout he gets this year and next more than likely.

Will be good to see how the new AD handles him.

On 12/30/2020 at 10:13 PM, SacFalcFan said:

LOLOL.. nah we had a soft out of conference schedule which was important for guys to get some confidence.. today we knew was a tough game going in with the size of MSU, but i think we were -1 in rebounding and outscored them in points in the paint.. We need KD's shooting period.  The NCAA needs to clear him. 

It it was Duke, NC, Michigan St or Kentucky.  This would have been cleared.  UGA is not a blue blood basketball program. They will wait till almost the end of the season.  UGA just cannot field a good basketball team. 

Auburn with Cooper is a different team. They lost a few close ones without him, but with him they are good. So far they are the only team to really challenge Alabama late in the 2nd half this year. Some of that’s the rivalry, some of it is Cooper. 

Tough game for 2 teams fighting for their first conference win  

2 hours ago, sdogg said:

This team is not good at all. 

Other than we have no size, turn it over often, play suspect D and have no really good shooters, we are pretty good.  I think the Crean experiment is about to come to an end.  Way too many blow outs.

1 hour ago, TheTrue7 said:

Losing faith rapidly in Crean

Yep same here.. This team isn't improving at all in basic basketball fundamentals.   we missed over 16 free throws.. our defense is atrocious.. i saw guys who made a move and our weakside defender rolled over and didn't even attempt to stop the layup and a few had a good angle to..  we go a 100 mph and throw up shot after shot that was blocked..  KD Johnson was terrific IMO.. wow..  I don't see Crean lasting more than 4 years.. he recruiting horribly this last cycle with just 1 3 star kid and other programs are getting bigtime pickup after bigtime pickup in the SEC..  very disappointed with this staff.. they are not getting guys ready for these games.