Texas is taking Georgia to court

23 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

:flush::flush::lol:

If China Joe is smart WFW is a friggin' genius...your guy got in (appreciate that for your sanity) but don't try and make she-it up, Grampie. Better off to keep your trap shut and just remain a fool. 

Speaking of being a fool, you support a man that lost the popular vote, the Electoral College vote, 50 frivolous lawsuits AND A SUPREME COURT suit that he said was "GOING TO BE A BIGGIE". You need to lick your wounds and start apologizing to us smart ones on AFB. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean, it says the name right at the start of the link, but you're MAGA, so I can't act surprised you missed it. And... 498 × 207

As I pointed out in the main thread, Texas' AG was turned in to the FBI by basically his entire office for alleged bribery and is being actively investigated, so this is probably his attempt at securi

3 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Speaking of being a fool, you support a man that lost the popular vote, the Electoral College vote, 50 frivolous lawsuits AND A SUPREME COURT suit that he said was "GOING TO BE A BIGGIE". You need to lick your wounds and start apologizing to us smart ones on AFB. 

You though Trump won by foreign intervention (Russian Hoax) for over 4 years, Numbnuts. Tell me who is smart again?

^Biggest proponent of the Mueller Special Counsel :slick:When is that apology coming from you, Squirrely Bob?

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You though Trump won by foreign intervention (Russian Hoax) for over 4 years, Numbnuts. Tell me who is smart again?

^Biggest proponent of the Mueller Special Counsel :slick:When is that apology coming from you, Squirrely Bob?

All I can say at this point is that Hillary was right when she called the Trump minions at his side " A basket of deplorables."   :mmmhmm:

I’m embarrassed that y’all are actually excited the media, the dems, ect pissed on our constitution and stole the election- politicized a pandemic to steal it, but hey free education, no debt right, punish the rich for earning their way, excited for the lazy to earn a living sitting at home and waiting to go to the mailbox for their check- what an asset to a country u people are, bright future we have, but at least now that trump is gone there will be equality... whatever happened to having pride and earning a living, gotta really figure out how to teach my kids the oppressed gimme gimme gimme I didn’t earn it but deserve it life 

1 minute ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

I’m embarrassed that y’all are actually excited the media, the dems, ect pissed on our constitution and stole the election- politicized a pandemic to steal it, but hey free education, no debt right, punish the rich for earning their way, excited for the lazy to earn a living sitting at home and waiting to go to the mailbox for their check- what an asset to a country u people are, bright future we have, but at least now that trump is gone there will be equality... whatever happened to having pride and earning a living, gotta really figure out how to teach my kids the oppressed gimme gimme gimme I didn’t earn it but deserve it life 

i can teach it to your kids if you need; i'm a professional

2 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

jw6kF41.gif

44 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

tenor.png

44 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

@Dawgfanbrock, what are your thoughts about Sidney Powell and L Lin Wood?

I along with 70 million others kind of believe there’s a lot of truth to what’s being said, I totally believe the election and mail on ballots were planned to make sure what happened in 2016 didn’t happen again, no matter the cost. You believe differently- is what it is.  Baby dik dik, been that way a long time, your welcome, maybe in 100 years you’ll be able to support yourself on your own wo help, but wo the pride of making it on your own - not always being filled with excuses and teaching children the importance of having pride in making it on your own nothing will change, and so it sounds why work for it if it’s given, path of least resistance is easier- makes for a country that has government run things and nothing American made/owned, which is believe it or not very important. 

16 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

I along with 70 million others kind of believe there’s a lot of truth to what’s being said, I totally believe the election and mail on ballots were planned to make sure what happened in 2016 didn’t happen again, no matter the cost. You believe differently- is what it is.  Baby dik dik, been that way a long time, your welcome, maybe in 100 years you’ll be able to support yourself on your own wo help, but wo the pride of making it on your own - not always being filled with excuses and teaching children the importance of having pride in making it on your own nothing will change, and so it sounds why work for it if it’s given, path of least resistance is easier- makes for a country that has government run things and nothing American made/owned, which is believe it or not very important. 

So the 80+ million who voted for Biden don’t matter?  I don’t think you understand how elections work, friend.  

Also, why have 55+ judges, including Trump appointees and the entire Supreme Court, ruled that there’s no evidence to support Trump and Lin Wood’s claims?  Seems like a whole lotta deep state every one of Trump’s judicial picks to rule against him like that.  

19 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

So the 80+ million who voted for Biden don’t matter?  I don’t think you understand how elections work, friend.  

Also, why have 55+ judges, including Trump appointees and the entire Supreme Court, ruled that there’s no evidence to support Trump and Lin Wood’s claims?  Seems like a whole lotta deep state every one of Trump’s judicial picks to rule against him like that.  

Pretty sure you agree we are not friends. I guess there’s no proof so u got me, your right, congrats - 

Hollywood and lib elites essentially trying to buy the Georgia senate runoffs , don’t see how anyone doesn’t have a prob with what’s going on in America? It’s no different than trump, they just lie better, the supper rich and powerful run the country and throw fake promises and crumbs- except the country is now much weaker globally and gonna be in A LOT more debt, and same w Obama nothing to show for it but economic decline and more pc bs 

11 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Pretty sure you agree we are not friends. I guess there’s no proof so u got me, your right, congrats - 

Is this the “the lack of proof is proof of the accusation” thing?  Or is this the “there’s secret evidence that Trump and everybody is keeping secret until just the right timing and all of those humiliating courtroom losses were the warmup for when they finally show their evidence” thing?

Just gotta know which thing we’re dealing with.

7 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Hollywood and lib elites essentially trying to buy the Georgia senate runoffs , don’t see how anyone doesn’t have a prob with what’s going on in America? It’s no different than trump, they just lie better, the supper rich and powerful run the country and throw fake promises and crumbs- except the country is now much weaker globally and gonna be in A LOT more debt, and same w Obama nothing to show for it but economic decline and more pc bs 

You’re talking about buying the Georgia Senate elections by defeating :checks notes: two multi-millionaires who used their public offices to further enrich themselves by making stock trades off the pandemic while publicly telling the country there was nothing to worry about?  

Those gotdam elites, indeed!  :argh:

9 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Hollywood and lib elites essentially trying to buy the Georgia senate runoffs , don’t see how anyone doesn’t have a prob with what’s going on in America?

I know you're not big on reality, but...

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-12-09/republicans-amass-big-money-advantage-in-georgia-senate-races

"GOP holds big money advantage in Georgia Senate runoff races

WASHINGTON — 

With spending in Georgia’s twin Senate runoffs rocketing toward record levels, Republicans appear to be gaining a significant advantage on the state’s airwaves as heavy spending by outside groups finances a flood of mostly negative ads."

People are trying to buy this election, but it's not "Hollywood and lib elites" as you claim. It's corporations and billionaires, the people who tell McConnell what to do.

Did u believe the Russians helped trump win in 2016? No proof but the mainstream media right? Of course u did! It’s convenient to talk about facts when things went your way, i promise it would bother u more what’s happening , (no matter which direction the election went)to our country if u spent your entire life in the military. Go to bed on the 3rd winning most key states and over the next few days millions of ballots found and what do u know Biden won- not a hard puzzle to figure , very sad 

2 minutes ago, jidady said:

I know you're not big on reality, but...

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-12-09/republicans-amass-big-money-advantage-in-georgia-senate-races

"GOP holds big money advantage in Georgia Senate runoff races

WASHINGTON — 

With spending in Georgia’s twin Senate runoffs rocketing toward record levels, Republicans appear to be gaining a significant advantage on the state’s airwaves as heavy spending by outside groups finances a flood of mostly negative ads."

People are trying to buy this election, but it's not "Hollywood and lib elites" as you claim. It's corporations and billionaires, the people who tell McConnell what to do.

Was that the Washington post lol? My god thanks for informing me!