Texas is taking Georgia to court

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean, it says the name right at the start of the link, but you're MAGA, so I can't act surprised you missed it. And... 498 × 207

As I pointed out in the main thread, Texas' AG was turned in to the FBI by basically his entire office for alleged bribery and is being actively investigated, so this is probably his attempt at securi

1 hour ago, Brehus said:

I am not the second coming of Snake lol. Honestly I am neither Red or Blue more like a purple.

I Dont like Biden or Trump i have no dog in this game as I supported neither I actually donated to and voted for Bernie in the primaries so my pick got eliminated. I also support universal healthcare but not Obama care both I have post on here many times feel free to look up my previous posts on here.

Look, maybe we jumped on you unfairly, but the fact is that you're spreading this horse **** by Texas and Trump.  Have you looked into the (lack of) evidence behind these claims and/or read some analysis from legal experts about the likelihood of success of this lawsuit?  Because what they're doing is trying to overturn the election in an authoritarian power grab using outright lies and conspiracy theories to justify it.  Do you support that effort?  Can you at least see how people like myself have a very short tolerance for this level of anti-democratic authoritarian bull****?

1 hour ago, Brehus said:

I am not the second coming of Snake lol. Honestly I am neither Red or Blue more like a purple.

I Dont like Biden or Trump i have no dog in this game as I supported neither I actually donated to and voted for Bernie in the primaries so my pick got eliminated. I also support universal healthcare but not Obama care both I have post on here many times feel free to look up my previous posts on here.

51 minutes ago, Carter said:

I really don’t know why y’all jump on people the way y’all do

44 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

My patience for ignorant ******** is at an all time low.  

39 minutes ago, Brehus said:

Yeah I know that is why we call some  Dems "Dims" because they are not very bright

Most are fine but a few make you Shake your head

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Look, maybe we jumped on you unfairly, but the fact is that you're spreading this horse **** by Texas and Trump.  Have you looked into the (lack of) evidence behind these claims and/or read some analysis from legal experts about the likelihood of success of this lawsuit?  Because what they're doing is trying to overturn the election in an authoritarian power grab using outright lies and conspiracy theories to justify it.  Do you support that effort?  Can you at least see how people like myself have a very short tolerance for this level of anti-democratic authoritarian bull****?

Look no offense taking at all we are all part on the Falcon Fan Family I take what you guys say as more of a jokingly Jab then as a personal attack all of you guys are cool with me. I respect everyone's opinion on here

1 hour ago, Brehus said:

Look no offense taking at all we are all part on the Falcon Fan Family I take what you guys say as more of a jokingly Jab then as a personal attack all of you guys are cool with me. I respect everyone's opinion on here

I still love you, bro.  I'd let you come over and practice wrestling moves any time.

Biden will be in long enough to pardon his brother and son (and whoever else in the Biden crime family is involved) aloowing POTUS Harris to take over and pardon China Joe. Next 4 years are gonna be boom years for the few conservative networks while the other's (Dems/fake/scm) turn a blind eye or altogether suppress the real news. 

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Biden will be in long enough to pardon his brother and son (and whoever else in the Biden crime family is involved) aloowing POTUS Harris to take over and pardon China Joe. Next 4 years are gonna be boom years for the few conservative networks while the other's (Dems/fake/scm) turn a blind eye or altogether suppress the real news. 

Nobody cares about your ignorant opinion you geriatric clown.

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Wait for Jan 20th and see the load of crimes brought to light on the notorious  Trump crime family by way of indictments and arrest warrants. :munch:

4 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

You can't hurt the feelings of someone with brain worms. 

I said this endearing thing about you just yesterday. You and the wifey send WFW your Christmas list, since I am still care packaging you ol' farts.  You PM'd me you wanted something but you never sent anything back...I'm not a mind reader (well I do pretty well in politics) but you get what you get if I have to guess. 

On 12/8/2020 at 5:54 PM, Brehus said:

Maybe the SCOTUS is taking up the Texas case which is why they rejected the Pennsylvania one. No point in having duplicates...the Texas one covers everything! The SCOTUS has in the past dropped case if the better case comes up and addresses the same issues

jw6kF41.gif

59 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

The shredding of America is finally over. (unless Donald Duck says . . . "Da, da, dats all folks" but I'm not counting on it.   @WhenFalconsWin is looking forward to the next circus act you can bet your bottom dollar on.

Pfizer vaccine approved for use in US. Trump saving lives not only around the world but here in the USA. He will be forever known as the POTUS that help ended the pandemic.

Thank you ... Operation Warp Speed

Now we move on to a stuttering, mindless, old, incoherent fool that, when he has an accomplishment like this will be his first in 47 years...POTUS China Biden and his crime family :lol: 

49 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Pfizer vaccine approved for use in US. Trump saving lives not only around the world but here in the USA. He will be forever known as the POTUS that help ended the pandemic.

Thank you ... Operation Warp Speed

Now we move on to a stuttering, mindless, old, incoherent fool that, when he has an accomplishment like this will be his first in 47 years...POTUS China Biden and his crime family :lol: 

:flush:   Pizz poor response as usual. Smart people put a smart man in charge to fix the disaster.

3 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

:flush:   Pizz poor response as usual. Smart people put a smart man in charge to fix the disaster.

:flush::flush::lol:

If China Joe is smart WFW is a friggin' genius...your guy got in (appreciate that for your sanity) but don't try and make she-it up, Grampie. Better off to keep your trap shut and just remain a fool.