AJ speaks..

ADAMSVILLE GYM

AJ has a really bright future.  When the Falcons decide to start a safety or 2 and another starting corner AJ will be the standout leader of that quad.  He's quick on the read, really smart, good hands, good finish.  

He is a competitor to the end and I am excited for next season and beyond.  He'll be fun to follow.

Keep it up, don't worry about the noise, you got this.  Don't trade away, please.  

Terrell is the only bright spot on our secondary and the only one we should keep on salary next year if we want to go .500 or better.  Hard Stop.  

Don't want to derail the thread but for some reason I cant start a topic in TATF... Anyone know why?

BUT I was curious if anyone has heard any updates on Jordan Miller? Do you think we start playing some of the unproven players these last few games to see what they can do? Or does this coaching staff not really care to see them bc they wont be around next year to reap the benefits.  I know Miller was suspended and havent really seen him mentioned lately.

3 hours ago, Snozberies17 said:

Don't want to derail the thread but for some reason I cant start a topic in TATF... Anyone know why?

BUT I was curious if anyone has heard any updates on Jordan Miller? Do you think we start playing some of the unproven players these last few games to see what they can do? Or does this coaching staff not really care to see them bc they wont be around next year to reap the benefits.  I know Miller was suspended and havent really seen him mentioned lately.

That's what we should do. Ollison, Jordan Miller, Sheffield, Hawkins, and Henessey need to get more snaps going forward. 

20 hours ago, Osiruz said:

That's what we should do. Ollison, Jordan Miller, Sheffield, Hawkins, and Henessey need to get more snaps going forward. 

Yes! Would love to see Hawkins on the field a little bit more. Especially since our safety group could look totally different if we cut Rico and let Neal walk.

Sheffield has been a total disappointment this year. Not sure if it was the injury or still recovering but he hasn't looked comfortable on the field.